29-12-2016 New Years 2017! Weekend Event!!

It's almost the end of the year and to celebrate it we have our 4th ever weekend event! What kind of event do ya'll think it's going to be? Someone please post the male prizes thank you!

GqSqSGV.jpg

Comments

• paavotilvispaavotilvis Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 9 Posts
    IMG_2936.jpg
    Here are the male prizes.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Thanks, paavotilvis!! You have to tell me what kind of event it is once it starts! It looks like it starts for you a few hours earlier than it does for me.
  • BRealBReal Registered Users 6 Posts
    Just started playing a few days ago so this will be my first weekend event. looking forward to it.
    You have to spend crowns to get the items.
  • DarktracyDarktracy Registered Users 26 Posts
    I hope it is not a spending event
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    Kendall & Kylie
    Nicki Minaj: The Empire

iOS GameCenter ID: Anonymous :p
    "Britney Spears: American Dream" Star ID: RGX6QJG5
    K&K Krew: EternalFreedom
    Nicki Minaj Game Glu Star ID: JR9DDZ5G

Notes:
    Stopped updating Kim Kardashian: Hollywood since phone wont support 5.6update, quitting when it stops letting me play5.5game, game transferring not working so cant change devices to continue with new updates, cant do events or get new stuff
    IMG_2959.jpg?dl=1&_ga=1.217494230.1730367688.1481655841
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    You have to spend crowns to get the items.

Well i better see how much crowns i need to spend i like have a enough but i don't wan to spend TOO much.
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
    BlacChyna wrote: »
    Well i better see how much crowns i need to spend i like have a enough but i don't wan to spend TOO much.

I've just calculated it and they increased it from the last crown even. It went from 320 crowns to 500 crowns to finish the whole event.
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    I've just calculated it and they increased it from the last crown even. It went from 320 crowns to 500 crowns to finish the whole event.

Oh ok that's good it's in how much i want to spend.
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Does anyone know what level that I have to be in to start getting the weekend events?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Does anyone know what level that I have to be in to start getting the weekend events?

Hey Carol! I read somewhere that the weekend event will not show until you are all the way through the introductory quests which finish around level 6.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hey Carol! I read somewhere that the weekend event will not show until you are all the way through the introductory quests which finish around level 6.

Oh OK. Thanks for the info.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections