5-1-2017 Paws For Energy! Weekend Event!!

Start collecting your energies for the upcoming 5th weekend event! Curious to know on how it will play out, hopefully it will have its own storyline to take part in. Someone please post the male prizes thank you!

456ygn4.jpg

Comments

• paavotilvispaavotilvis Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 9 Posts
    Here are the male prizes. I'm wondering what kind of an event this will be.IMG_3033.jpg
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Here are the male prizes. I'm wondering what kind of an event this will be.

Same, paavotilvis!! The suspense is killing me lol, you're lucky that it starts in a few hours for you.
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    6/17/16

tumblr_o8wbffS5xs1qfvh9po1_1280_zpsc6jicotu.jpg

13385859_1577185985908201_1760389701_n_zpsnskuscka.jpg

From the information that we have... I'm guessing that this energy event is going to be somewhat similar to what they had for Britney's game/12 Days Of Craysmus. "stock up on energy = gather up your energy"

We might get special storylines to earn the points just for the event. That's why I'm still hopeful for being able to participate in it even though I don't have anymore main storyline.
  • carolsayhicarolsayhi Registered Users 19 Posts
    i haveno objectives in the game, wondering how im going to get items lols
    I ran out of quests, but at least I got the first prize lol.
    I also ran out of quests to do! I'm so disappointed I was really looking forward on trying to earn that outfit for the females. My only hope now is that a update comes out sometime this weekend and hopefully I can at least reach the first two prizes.

They could've added side projects and even dating on the game to prevent this problem... ugh
    Did I somehow spoke too soon?? Was something changed? Or is everything fixed now?

I just received 2 new side goals!!

kOAurmJ.jpg
    I don't have any new quests, hopefully I'll get something too.
  • WesliciousWeslicious Registered Users 21 Posts
    There's always been side quests I think.
    To trigger them once you've run out of Main Storyline quests you have to either go into a chat room or your apartment/penthouse, then exit it. You'll then get a call for a quest.
    The calls don't seem to trigger just by travelling between districts or entering Nicki's studio.
    The first few are hour long ones at either Starships, Radio Station or the TV station and then after a while you start being given 3 hour quests at either Starships, Radio Station or FLK Magazine. Instant fans, and you can do this event!
    Weslicious wrote: »
    To trigger them once you've run out of Main Storyline quests you have to either go into a chat room or your apartment/penthouse, then exit it. You'll then get a call for a quest.
    The calls don't seem to trigger just by travelling between districts or entering Nicki's studio.
    The first few are hour long ones at either Starships, Radio Station or the TV station and then after a while you start being given 3 hour quests at either Starships, Radio Station or FLK Magazine. Instant fans, and you can do this event!

I tried to do this few times, but no one isn't still calling me.
    Weslicious wrote: »

I hope that's the case... It has been around 2 weeks ago since I've completed the entire main storyline and all I got was the "No Current Objectives". This morning when I posted my comment about running out of storylines and left to do some errands, when I came back that's when I just started getting the calls.
  • macleod862macleod862 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I still have nothing even after going to penthouse and chat room.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm only on level 5 and I don't think that I'm gonna be able to complete the event. My complaints about this game is that there are no tappables. I also can't even watch videos to earn more energy bolts from the free offerings. That option isn't even available. All I could do is watch videos to earn more free ncrowns. And I refuse to buy energy on this game. It's not worthy for me to do it at all.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections