Missing Latest Bundles and Offers

Since I'm not getting any replies from my ticket... might as well try on here. I notice this issues back on the previous weekend "Paws for Energy" when I tried to click on the green shopping bag to see when does the christmas themed clothing/furniture up for sale. Nothing popped out so in my mind I thought the offer just ended also the Michael Castello banner.

Monday morning I loaded up my game to see the new "Star Power" bundle that I saw from other people. I got this pop up in the loading screen. "Failed to download game assets"

Also missing the little server update that they had including the "LaBourjoisie Clothing" "Level 16"

WiMvmLQ.png

I made sure to check up on people from different social media platforms and I can confirm this is also happening to others both iOS and Android players. I know from time to time GluHortus comes online and browse to the threads hopefully he can check up on it and see what's good with their servers because from my point of view it's deteriorating. NO FUN
Prev13

Comments

• JessiegtzJessiegtz Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same for me! The newest bundle with the star pasties and bun is not available to me. If I miss out on this I will NOT be to happy! Also I got jipped during the energy for paws event, it stopped popping up all together.
  • NickiminajNickiminaj Registered Users 15 Posts
    I have the same exact problem. You'd think they would try to update and fix the problems BEFORE adding level 16 and new designer clothes...as much as I love it, I'm getting very frustrated with this game. I don't remember encountering so many problems with KK: Hollywood when it came out or Britney's.

Customer service won't do anything. They'll probably tell you they're aware of the issue and a new update that's coming with fix it..........
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Nickiminaj wrote: »
    I have the same exact problem. You'd think they would try to update and fix the problems BEFORE adding level 16 and new designer clothes...as much as I love it, I'm getting very frustrated with this game. I don't remember encountering so many problems with KK: Hollywood when it came out or Britney's.

Customer service won't do anything. They'll probably tell you they're aware of the issue and a new update that's coming with fix it..........

That's so true they say they're aware of the issues but it feels like there's no progress on it being done! I was not so lenient with them especially since it was around the holidays but like some of these bug/glitches has been going on for almost 5 weeks!

I also noticed the more I play through out those past weeks the game slows down each day. I can't access the public chats without it freezing and having to reload, my private messages does not save and gets cleared, can't access the new mini updates, my game even loads for 2 whole minutes now instead of it being the usual 30 seconds. LITERALLY the game is falling a part slowly...
    sorry to be such a debbie downer... but look at least one thing in the game works, its advertisements!! what a slap in the face just right after of what I posted... ahahahaha :mad::mad::mad:

OwMOu59.jpg

UPDATE*** 10/1/17 1:59 PM/11:59 AM

My game just crashed as I was talking to a friend via the messenger in the game. Tried to load it and now is stuck once again in this screen... crossing my fingers

WiMvmLQ.png
  • macleod862macleod862 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Was able to get into game all day(even though there was nothing to do) And now i can't. Got tbe same error message.
  • Tyson JTyson J Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same as me. Had no problems to play this morning. This is really ridiculous
    Tyson J wrote: »
    Same as me. Had no problems to play this morning. This is really ridiculous

It's insane on how un responsive they're being right now the last time the game went down they were on it on a flash and it only took them around 2 hours to fix. It's has been around 6 hours now!

I don't know if this is completely coincidental but I called it when I made this thread early in the morning, the game is deteriorating!

I'm not going to be shocked if they close my ticket for a reason like... "didn't reply around the time limit" only because I can't access the game support because of this. ahahahah
  • Sonja RenaySonja Renay Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same problem is happening to me also... any luck with y'all??? It's taking really long...
  • Tyson JTyson J Registered Users 6 Posts
    It's insane on how un responsive they're being right now the last time the game went down they were on it on a flash and it only took them around 2 hours to fix. It's has been around 6 hours now!

I don't know if this is completely coincidental but I called it when I made this thread early in the morning, the game is deteriorating!

I'm not going to be shocked if they close my ticket for a reason like... "didn't reply around the time limit" only because I can't access the game support because of this. ahahahah[/QUOTE

I don't think we can log on to the game till a further notice at the speed in which Glu is moving and they fail to realize that the amount of problems are the causes of people not being as eager to download the game
  • KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    It breaks my heart every time a glu game goes out like this :(
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
    ***UPDATE 10/1/17 6:11 PM/ 8:11 PM

The game is now back up and running! Still no sign of the new stuff though, "Star Power Bundle", "LaBourjoisie Clothing", and "Level 16".

I'm sorry but you would think 7 hours later is enough for everything be sorted out and fixed... hopefully tomorrow everything can be fixed.

z4eVnnx.jpg

tumblr_inline_nrm2tflIQD1qza879_500.gif
    It's been 4 days now since my first problem but now I can't even load my game anymore in my device without it crashing.. thanks Glu! :mad::mad:
  • carolsayhicarolsayhi Registered Users 19 Posts
    i miss the feedback by the user (gluhorts i think) used to gave us, everyone is having the same issue, i see no 16 level or even the new clothes, i like this game so much i dont want to stop playing
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Does anyone know if there is even an event for this weekend:confused:

My game is unplayable now since it's consistently crashing.:mad:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Does anyone know if there is even an event for this weekend:confused:

My game is unplayable now since it's consistently crashing.:mad:

I'm not sure if there is even a weekend event... kind of wish that it doesn't have one since I can't even participate in it. I try to be on top of the game's new promos and events through different social platforms but I haven't seen anything new for the past few days with the exception of the new level and clothing line.
    carolsayhi wrote: »
    i miss the feedback by the user (gluhorts i think) used to gave us, everyone is having the same issue, i see no 16 level or even the new clothes, i like this game so much i dont want to stop playing

I'll try to give you guys update in my thread... I'm currently trying to get in contact with some people that may able to see and can suggest us on what to do.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    What the hėll? The game keeps crashing just now. Tf is that? It's so infuriating i'm in the middle of a quest UGH -_-"
    Glu, you owe me one. Tf
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    Syndra x wrote: »
    What the hėll? The game keeps crashing just now. Tf is that? It's so infuriating i'm in the middle of a quest UGH -_-"
    Glu, you owe me one. Tf

I'm sorry to hear that Syndra.

It really sucks!! It has been 5 days for me since I last played the game and I miss it. I feel like it's definitely a problem that they overlooked at, the game needs an update.

hopefully we wouldn't have to wait any more longer for a fix :(:(:(
  • carolsayhicarolsayhi Registered Users 19 Posts
    I'll try to give you guys update in my thread... I'm currently trying to get in contact with some people that may able to see and can suggest us on what to do.
    thank you so much Ladouce, you are always helping
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yep it most definitely sucks that my unplayable game is constantly crashing at the loading screen and I can't even send in an in-game ticket for glu to fix my game. *note the sarcasm*
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MissTianaMissTiana Registered Users 15 Posts
    I honestly don't understand why this game is so buggy. One moment it's working fine and the next, it's messed up.

Like I sent a email and still haven't gotten anything back. I got a call from Nikki and I'm suppose to meet her at her hotel but I can't go there. I've been restarting my phone constantly and still haven't gotten anything.
    MissTiana wrote: »
    I honestly don't understand why this game is so buggy. One moment it's working fine and the next, it's messed up.

Like I sent a email and still haven't gotten anything back. I got a call from Nikki and I'm suppose to meet her at her hotel but I can't go there. I've been restarting my phone constantly and still haven't gotten anything.

Hey, MissTiana! Are you level 15? It looks like you have reached the end of the current storyline! There's nothing you can do now with the main story but wait for an update. There are side goals that you can keep on doing to increase your fans but that's all about it.

If you're interested in a similar thread where other players talk about this issue you can have a look here.
    Yep it most definitely sucks that my unplayable game is constantly crashing at the loading screen and I can't even send in an in-game ticket for glu to fix my game. *note the sarcasm*

Tell me about it! I like to think that I'm a very patient person but when it starts to feel like they're not even trying to communicate with it's players to try and fix the games problem is when I start to feel frustrated.

Not even a heads up for anything now. I recently read somewhere the producer of the game just left Glu (the same day I made this thread) and, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing supposedly it's the same producer for Britney's game... we all know how that ended up

There is also this article about Glu planning to restructure and the estimation of layoffs are approximately 175 positions which 95 of them are going to be from Bellevue Washington. I'm guessing that's where most of the game developers for Nicki's game is at... hate to say it but Nicki might've had the shortest end of the stick with Glu's celebrity games by far.
    giphy.gif
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I was actually excited to play the game. It looks like they don't care anymore which sucks. Another game that Glu gave up on. Smh
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • MissTianaMissTiana Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hey, MissTiana! Are you level 15? It looks like you have reached the end of the current storyline! There's nothing you can do now with the main story but wait for an update. There are side goals that you can keep on doing to increase your fans but that's all about it.

If you're interested in a similar thread where other players talk about this issue you can have a look here.

Serciously? I have to wait for them to update the game?
    MissTiana wrote: »
    Serciously? I have to wait for them to update the game?

Yep! Usually they update the game (based on other Glu games) once it reaches its 4-5 weeks. After this week it's going to reach its 7th week.
  • Brown SugarBrown Sugar Registered Users 24 Posts
    Do u know when the game is gonna be fixed cause it keeps crashing at 40%
    Do u know when the game is gonna be fixed cause it keeps crashing at 40%

Hey BrownSugar! I don't know when it's going to be fixed... I can tell you that hopefully by next week there will be some progress into the issue.

I've managed to brought up the thread to Glu's team and supposedly my first issue with the game with the missing server updates and offers should be fixed. I have yet to find out if it's true because of the same problem that occurred after that first issue, the same one you're experiencing. (stuck at 40% crashes)
  • WesliciousWeslicious Registered Users 21 Posts
    I think it may now be fixed for me (on Android).
    Just loaded up and my Level Bar is on 15 and completely white rather than the full yellow when maxed out. I also have Level 16 clothing locked in the wardrobe, so yay.

I'm seeing nothing for the LaBourjoisie Clothing. Either that's not fixed or it may be because my characters a guy and the promo pic seemed to be female exclusive.
    No new storylines but at least it's something.
    Weslicious wrote: »
    I think it may now be fixed for me (on Android).
    Just loaded up and my Level Bar is on 15 and completely white rather than the full yellow when maxed out. I also have Level 16 clothing locked in the wardrobe, so yay.

I'm seeing nothing for the LaBourjoisie Clothing. Either that's not fixed or it may be because my characters a guy and the promo pic seemed to be female exclusive.
    No new storylines but at least it's something.

Hey Weslicious! That's great to hear... I'm really happy that is now fixed!! :D:o:) thanks for getting back with me on that. At least when I return to the game I can look forward into those. I believe the LaBourjoisie Clothing is only exclusive to the female dolls.