Still no main storyline objectives

I know this is an old issue, but I'm still not getting an main storyline objectives after completing the Darius King storyline. I just get one side objective a day to perform at Starships OR to go on the radio show. Otherwise, nothing. And! All my album sales are gone. I sent in a third ticket/chat to support, but is anyone else dealing with this still?

Comments

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I know this is an old issue, but I'm still not getting an main storyline objectives after completing the Darius King storyline. I just get one side objective a day to perform at Starships OR to go on the radio show. Otherwise, nothing. And! All my album sales are gone. I sent in a third ticket/chat to support, but is anyone else dealing with this still?

Is the game even working for you, what I mean by is it loading?

There is no problem with your game it just means you have completed what's offered to us in the storyline. I wouldn't even bother sending anymore tickets because I will legit tell you what to expect from their reply "We are aware of this you will have for the next update".

Those 3 hours gigs are just side missions to help you go through anymore events that might depend on receiving points by using energy and doing 5 star projects.
  • SequenceGownSequenceGown Registered Users 2 Posts
    Currently, I have no issues with logging into the game. I figured the response would be wait for the update... *sigh* Thanks.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Currently, I have no issues with logging into the game. I figured the response would be wait for the update... *sigh* Thanks.

That's great to hear! I wouldn't fret too much the game is over due for an update to release new things and fix the problems... Me and PLENTY other users has been facing with so many stressful issues for the past 3 days now and yet no sign of hope.
  • macleod862macleod862 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I also have no problem getting into the game, but i'm currently not getting new missions for the past few weeks.
  • BRealBReal Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same with me. I can log into the game now but an getting no quests. Not even the little side ones. Missed out on the last event because had nothing to spend energy on.:mad: