"No Current Objectives" problem + updated answer from GLU

So I've played for a few weeks without any problem. And recently I came upon this: "No Current Objectives" and was left with nothing to do. I wrote a Customer Service ticket, just like everybody else here, and in a few hours someone answered and said: "This is not a fault on our end. If you'd like to play some other games, such as...". No, I do not want to play other games.
But most importantly why did GLU not take any responsibility for this? I am pretty sure it is not my device's fault, or my Internet's fault, or my fault at all. Why respond to me and tell me that your game is not your fault? Has anyone been given an answer like this before?

Comments

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Zoe Amber wrote: »
    So I've played for a few weeks without any problem. And recently I came upon this: "No Current Objectives" and was left with nothing to do. I wrote a Customer Service ticket, just like everybody else here, and in a few hours someone answered and said: "This is not a fault on our end. If you'd like to play some other games, such as...". No, I do not want to play other games.
    But most importantly why did GLU not take any responsibility for this? I am pretty sure it is not my device's fault, or my Internet's fault, or my fault at all. Why respond to me and tell me that your game is not your fault? Has anyone been given an answer like this before?

Oh my g.... They really said that?!? I'm sorry but that's so weird and it only took a couple of hours? It usually takes them 3-6 days to reply back and that's pretty normal.

I've come across many different replies from Glu about this game specifically the one you've even talked about (no objectives) and they all are like "We are aware of this issue and should be fixed within the next update, we appreciate your cooperation. thank you". so no, never have I ever seen a reply that's quite rude... I'm not going to lie
  • Zoe AmberZoe Amber Registered Users 3 Posts
    I wouldn't have started a new thread, especially since there are a lot more threads about this problem. But people have had this problem long before I had it and it seemed to me that GLU recently just gave up on trying to fix this. In the game, different players have told me that after waiting for a week or two their game went back to normal. Did this game have any updates in the past few weeks? Because since I started playing in late December I haven't had any updates.
  • Ayo TAyo T Registered Users 2 Posts
    Zoe Amber wrote: »
    I wouldn't have started a new thread, especially since there are a lot more threads about this problem. But people have had this problem long before I had it and it seemed to me that GLU recently just gave up on trying to fix this. In the game, different players have told me that after waiting for a week or two their game went back to normal. Did this game have any updates in the past few weeks? Because since I started playing in late December I haven't had any updates.

This is what was said to me.

Dear Player,

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve consistently been facing issues in the game and since this issue is recurring, and something that we’re unable to fix it from our end. I’d recommend you to play any one of our other celebrity games such as Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and/or Kendall & Kylie.

Furthermore, if you’re interested in simulation cooking games, we have a couple of them too: Cooking Dash and Gordon Ramsay Dash! Later this year, we have more amazing games coming up i.e., Taylor Swift!

Once again, I know that you really were interested in playing Nicki Minaj further, but unfortunately due to this unfixable bug, this is the best we can offer at the moment.

See you on the other side of our games!

Cheers, and thank you for being a valuable player on Nicki Minaj!

Regards,
    T****h
    Glu Mobile Customer Care.
  • MissTianaMissTiana Registered Users 15 Posts
    I got the exact same answer.

As much as I have enjoyed this game, I think I'm going to delete it. Right now, it's just way to buggy and I am tired of waiting for them to update the game.
  • HANNA11HANNA11 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey. For a month I don't have a new current objectives, and I'm still waiting for them to have solved this problem. I wrote them a long time ago and I don't know what I can do to play again. Help! :( I don't know English very well.
  • CarterminatorCarterminator Registered Users 2 Posts
    I got the SAME reply. I'm so over it.
  • Quincy210Quincy210 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi I had stuck on Level 16 and they wont give me nomore current objectives what should I do?