No Help From Glu- Cannot Play, Game Crashes @ 40%

Any Moderators please respond to our pleas of help- many of us are unable to play the game due to it crashing at 40% when loading. We all have enough memory, strong wifi, etc. PLEASE stop releasing new content when so many of your player's are unable to participate in time sensitive "bundles/events".
-Is there an update rolling out to correct this issue?
-Where is the support team to help us?

Please & thank you.

Comments

• Brown SugarBrown Sugar Registered Users 24 Posts
    Bellaxx wrote: »
    Any Moderators please respond to our pleas of help- many of us are unable to play the game due to it crashing at 40% when loading. We all have enough memory, strong wifi, etc. PLEASE stop releasing new content when so many of your player's are unable to participate in time sensitive "bundles/events".
    -Is there an update rolling out to correct this issue?
    -Where is the support team to help us?

Please & thank you.

i know i have been waiting for someone to help me and everyone too, i haven't been able to play the game since Friday, everything was fine and then it started crashing when loading , hopefully this week everything will be back to normal for all of us
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

I feel like if glu doesn't resolved the crashing issues on the next update...this game will flopped miserably. And, then players will end up quitting this game. What's worse is that I can't even send in a in-game ticket to address this issue and the mod is inactive on the forums.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Zoe AmberZoe Amber Registered Users 3 Posts
    The thing is, to them it's more important that they make some money so they keep releasing new bundles and offers for people to buy. Nothing wrong with that, everybody has to make a living. Unfortunately for them, what they don't realise is that there will be no one to buy them anymore.
    I'd suggest the developers to check their auto-update system, or whatever it's called. There are lots of problems that people encountered and that could only mean that their game programming code has major inconsistencies. Perhaps because of the addition of online chat rooms to the game, since I haven't had any kind of problems with their other games which didn't have chat rooms.
    They really need to sort this out fast, otherwise they will run out of funds.
  • NickiminajNickiminaj Registered Users 15 Posts
    If they don't update by the end of the month, I'm giving up on this game. Haven't been able to play since day 1. But dummy me spend money on 1 bundle cuz I couldn't resist. I just hope this isn't another Katy Perry Pop situation and just completely abandon the game on launch day and then remove the app from the app stores....
  • Brown SugarBrown Sugar Registered Users 24 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Can someone please help me, I can't log in the game at all, it keeps saying , too many accounts created400: bad request,  error : failed login, please help me