Missing Latest Bundles and Offers

13Next

Comments

• Brown SugarBrown Sugar Registered Users 24 Posts
    yea i have lots to do in that game and im still waiting for an update , its like the people that run the game they don't care about the players, something would have been done by now, if we do get an update or if the problems get solved and then they mess up again im deleting the game, last week it was working perfectly for me and now i cant log in to save my life, i tried on my tablet and phone but other people can play? i don't know if its my devices or what but still...
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    yea i have lots to do in that game and im still waiting for an update , its like the people that run the game they don't care about the players, something would have been done by now, if we do get an update or if the problems get solved and then they mess up again im deleting the game, last week it was working perfectly for me and now i cant log in to save my life, i tried on my tablet and phone but other people can play? i don't know if its my devices or what but still...

Aww that's so terrible Brown Sugar I'm sorry... ☹ Yea it's soo strange because some players couldn't really get in the game. I can play NMTE but it's not really running smoothly. God. If GLU really wants to earn money and have a good reputation, they should stop pỉssing players off. But I guess they don't really care about us players now. We're all just #WaitingInFvckingVain
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    ,yea im to the point where like if i get in i don't care if the game is lagging lol at least some people can get past 40 percent with no problem , im not waiting by tablet all day lol but when i try i want a sigh of relief
    ,yea im to the point where like if i get in i don't care if the game is lagging lol at least some people can get past 40 percent with no problem , im not waiting by tablet all day lol but when i try i want a sigh of relief

But this kind of lagging will make you wanna throw your phone ugh -__-

GLUHORTUS where are youuu???
    i tried one last time before deleting and it worked lol finally went past 40 and loaded and im back where i started ,, don't know how but im glad hope it works for everyone else too
  • Disgruntled CustomerDisgruntled Customer Registered Users 3 Posts
    Speaking of bundle problems, I STILL haven't gotten the Boss Bundle I purchased and was billed for back in December! The first time I contacted customer support, I waited 18 days, and then they abruptly closed my ticket without fixing anything. The latest customer support person is trying to tell me that the crowns in my account are from the bundle, even though I got them from watching 20 video offers daily for several days. Plus, even supposing the crowns were from the bundle, that doesn't explain why I never got the 15 energy, $2000 cash, and permanent ad removal advertised in the Boss Bundle package.

Needless to say I have no more desire to play this game. And even if I did, I've been stuck at level 11 with no objectives for over a month now, so it's not like I can play anyway *side-eye emoji*
  • A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    It's been a month since the game has been updated and the staff has gone dead silent this side!! Where is this game going?? The flop side perhaps??
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    A.P.T wrote: »
    It's been a month since the game has been updated and the staff has gone dead silent this side!! Where is this game going?? The flop side perhaps??

You know what

I'm noticing that it's most certainly a unsuccessful pattern that glu is following with the musical celebrity games. First, it was KPP (Katy Perry game), second it's BS:AD (Britney Spears game), and now it's NMTE (Nicki Minaj game). It seems like Nicki Minaj game is gonna be the third one on the pathway for failure too.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

You know what

I'm noticing that it's most certainly a unsuccessful pattern that glu is following with the musical celebrity games. First, it was KPP (Katy Perry game), second it's BS:AD (Britney Spears game), and now it's NMTE (Nicki Minaj game). It seems like Nicki Minaj game is gonna be the third one on the pathway for failure too.

It seems like that's what's happening rn because of the consistent cricket sound we're getting from Glu staff. Smh :mad::mad::mad:
    But this game's very promising and I really think that people are taking it well unlike with KPP and BSAD..
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm so over it... I tried to play using my friends device and now it's giving me an error to connect to my fb account which prevents me form logging in my game. I honestly don't know why they're punishing me with problems upon problems.

I can't win with this game anymore I've given it all the patience that I've had. It's so obvious that this problem is affecting not just me but other users and yet they decide not help us or even give a heads up. What ever happen to game updates? It's not even going to experience its first update, what a shame!
    9zwr2x.gif

Yeah this game had potential for improvements, but glu isn't making any movements or doing anything about it. That is just pure sadness in my eyes.:(
    Syndra x wrote: »
    It seems like that's what's happening rn because of the consistent cricket sound we're getting from Glu staff. Smh :mad::mad::mad:
    But this game's very promising and I really think that people are taking it well unlike with KPP and BSAD..

Ladouce Femme, I've also given this game enough chances to redeem themselves. It's seems like glu has given up on their own part. I just can't take it any longer with this game since I've lost my patience. Smh.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AshantiAshanti Registered Users 4 Posts
    I had the same issue with the packages. They won't showed up on my game anymore. Last week it was the bun hair package. And now this mask, hair package. I don't see them. Send GLU a message again, but their response is just: woah. Excuse me?!

"Dear Ashanti,

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve consistently been facing issues in the game and since this issue is recurring, and something that we’re unable to fix it from our end.

I’d recommend you to play our other celebrity game - Kim Kardashian: Hollywood or you can also try our new fashion game – Covet Fashion!

Furthermore, if you’re interested in simulation cooking games, we have a couple of them too: Cooking Dash and Gordon Ramsay Dash! Apart from these, we also have a host of other genre games like Deer Hunter Classic, Dino Hunter and Deer Hunter 2016.

Later this year, we have two more amazing games coming up i.e., Ultimate Chef and Taylor Swift!

Once again, I know that you really were interested in playing Nicki Minaj further, but unfortunately, due to this unfixable bug, this is the best we can offer at the moment.

See you on the other side of our games!

Cheers, and thank you for being a valuable player on Nicki Minaj!

Glu Mobile Customer Care
    Ashanti wrote: »
    I had the same issue with the packages. They won't showed up on my game anymore. Last week it was the bun hair package. And now this mask, hair package. I don't see them. Send GLU a message again, but their response is just: woah. Excuse me?!

"Dear Ashanti,

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve consistently been facing issues in the game and since this issue is recurring, and something that we’re unable to fix it from our end.

I’d recommend you to play our other celebrity game - Kim Kardashian: Hollywood or you can also try our new fashion game – Covet Fashion!

Furthermore, if you’re interested in simulation cooking games, we have a couple of them too: Cooking Dash and Gordon Ramsay Dash! Apart from these, we also have a host of other genre games like Deer Hunter Classic, Dino Hunter and Deer Hunter 2016.

Later this year, we have two more amazing games coming up i.e., Ultimate Chef and Taylor Swift!

Once again, I know that you really were interested in playing Nicki Minaj further, but unfortunately, due to this unfixable bug, this is the best we can offer at the moment.

See you on the other side of our games!

Cheers, and thank you for being a valuable player on Nicki Minaj!

Nabeel
    Glu Mobile Customer Care

This auto-reply is really infuriating. So, does Covet Fashion have a partnership with GLU now, huh? I don't understand why they wouldn't exert efforts to fix NMTE's issues.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Hey Ashanti! I think it's best if you remove the name of the Glu customer rep, I don't think it's allowed to have their name exposed out and about here in the forums.

Now that I've said that aside... That reply has made me so heated up even though it's not for me! I can't believe they would even allow them to give a reply that's so shady. Instead of trying to help you and make other solutions they push you away like that ***!?! (so much for treating their "valuable player") don't say if you don't mean it!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm so sorry... but this is the first time I've seen Glu been so irresponsible with their game! How about trying to fix the games that you already have and improve it then make new games? I mean Nicki's game is barely two months old from its worldwide release.. and it looks like they're already moved on and started advertising Taylor Swifts game.

Are we just going to forget like nothing happen between Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift? I just find it so weird that the same people are now making a game for someone who tried to ruin Kim's husband image in the music industry.
    kim-kardashian-kuwtk-1.gif
    Ashanti wrote: »
    Send GLU a message again, but their response is just: woah. Excuse me?!

"Dear Ashanti,

Ashanti, after reading that rude response from customer care... I'm thinking that it's pretty clear that glu is just gonna refuse to fix the crashing issues of the game and is not even gonna bother to update it. Glu is coming up with several excuses about the major issues that can't be resolved because they're either lazy on their part or could careless. Their excuses are so unacceptable. Like WTH⁉ :mad::mad::mad::mad:

That's it! I'm so done with this game. NMTE is gonna be deleted for good from my device. I'm just so tired of glu BS
    :rolleyes: smt
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG