Customer Service ANYWHERE!?

I have been enjoying this game very much. I like the different objectives and don't get bored easily playing it. There are plenty of clothing options that don't require crowns to purchase (although hair is expensive af).
However, the connection with Fyber is a serious problem. I have done ads in plenty of other Glu games and gotten my little extras just fine. In this game, half the time the ads don't work or I complete them and receive nothing. I've reported them multiple times and even made an in game ticket just to end up going back and forth with some pitiful representative named Nikhil who keeps telling me I haven't submitted my ticket correctly in-app.
If Fyber is posting bogus ads, there has to be another way. I've been trying to get my crowns since 1/7/17 and I've gotten nothing. This is crazy. It's not hard to maybe create a separate Fyber account and link it to certain games if anything but hey, In just a lowly Bachelor Degree holding Game Designer, what do I know?
Seriously, fix the ******** that is Fyber. I'm pretty sure they owe me at least 500 crowns by now.

Comments

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I have been enjoying this game very much. I like the different objectives and don't get bored easily playing it. There are plenty of clothing options that don't require crowns to purchase (although hair is expensive af).
    However, the connection with Fyber is a serious problem. I have done ads in plenty of other Glu games and gotten my little extras just fine. In this game, half the time the ads don't work or I complete them and receive nothing. I've reported them multiple times and even made an in game ticket just to end up going back and forth with some pitiful representative named Nikhil who keeps telling me I haven't submitted my ticket correctly in-app.
    If Fyber is posting bogus ads, there has to be another way. I've been trying to get my crowns since 1/7/17 and I've gotten nothing. This is crazy. It's not hard to maybe create a separate Fyber account and link it to certain games if anything but hey, In just a lowly Bachelor Degree holding Game Designer, what do I know?
    Seriously, fix the ******** that is Fyber. I'm pretty sure they owe me at least 500 crowns by now.

They're gone, cultivatedcrystal . It's been a couple of weeks since they really addressed customers' complaints. Fyber is def a pain in the ᴀss as well. They owe me lots of k-stars 'til now. -__-
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖