Options

No objectives

I'm in level 14 and have no objectives and nothing to do!!! What do I do?!?

Comments

• Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm in level 14 and have no objectives and nothing to do!!! What do I do?!?

Hey, Sancheszaurelena! It looks like you stumbled upon a known glitch, at the moment there is nothing you can do but wait for a new update/fix.

I'm really sorry but if you would like to take a look into similar threads about this issue I'll link them up here, here, and here. I also usually would recommend for you to send a in-game ticket for support but I'll give you exactly what to expect from their reply. "We are aware of this issue you will have for the next update".
  • Options
    Ayo TAyo T Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same subject this is what they said to me.

Dear Player,

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve consistently been facing issues in the game and since this issue is recurring, and something that we’re unable to fix it from our end. I’d recommend you to play any one of our other celebrity games such as Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and/or Kendall & Kylie.

Furthermore, if you’re interested in simulation cooking games, we have a couple of them too: Cooking Dash and Gordon Ramsay Dash! Later this year, we have more amazing games coming up i.e., Taylor Swift!

Once again, I know that you really were interested in playing Nicki Minaj further, but unfortunately due to this unfixable bug, this is the best we can offer at the moment.

See you on the other side of our games!

Cheers, and thank you for being a valuable player on Nicki Minaj!

Regards,
    T****h
    Glu Mobile Customer Care.