Game abandoned?

Haven't seen any activity and no weekend event...

Comments

• carolsayhicarolsayhi Registered Users 19 Posts
    yeah, they are too busy creating taylor swift game, to later on abandon it too, i dont know
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    We can all stop waiting ...

IMG_0468.png

IMG_0469.png
    🍎 iOS dollsπŸ“± Β 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • NickiminajNickiminaj Registered Users 15 Posts

IMG_0468.png

IMG_0469.png

Wow..... I can't believe they're doing this, and with no formal announcement about it. They really did us dirty. This game was just a quick buck for them to make. Smh I want my god**** money back.
  • DesireetavarezDesireetavarez Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yup got the same msg
    Blame it on Dez
  • KlarissaJKlarissaJ Registered Users 2 Posts
    Oh no but they are serious but this game is great, why they give up? I'm disappointed. ������
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I had no access to the game and it's been unplayable for weeks so I had to delete it from my device. I couldn't even send in an in-game ticket and glu site doesn't even have the option to contact them for android players. Smh.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➑ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    It was too good to be true! What a waste of my time especially since I put a lot of effort in my game... didn't even stand for a few months so TRAGIC!
  • FineFine Registered Users 13 Posts
    they could've said something publicly. ridiculous.
    :p Kim Kardashain: Hollywood: lvl 19, a list
    Kendall & Kylie: lvl 17, 100k club
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Right after I spent a **** load of money on the game too. I wish I would have known. :mad:
  • dj7991dj7991 Registered Users 30 Posts
    hasn't been a month and the game is done glu should compensate player who spend money on the game did they even publicly announce this :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • BRealBReal Registered Users 6 Posts
    Does anyone know of any other good games like this? I'm probably going to switch to a different game. I like it but its not worth the frustration. All games have their glitches and bugs that take time to fix, I understand that. The real problem to me is the horrible customer service. At least come on and tell your customers "Hey we know there are issues and we're working them. Expect an update around XXX" The whole no response, no news is ridiculous and no way to run a company that wants to build a customer base. And then to say "hey check out our other games" is a joke. If you cant provide the simple courtesy of answering your customers questions on one game why would we ever expect you to do that on any others. Glu is not just going to lose NMTE customers but they are going to find it hard to get people to invest in any of their future games after treating there customers like this.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    At least at least one player got an event this morning. But if you're looking for a similar kind of game look at Kim Kardashian Hollywood it was the Forerunner of the Celeb games here it's two plus years and going strong. Sure theere are glitches here and there but they are usually fixed in a timely manner. Come on over we'd love to have you.

Although I really do hope that Nikki's game hasn't been abandoned I'm sorry for what you guys are going through if it has. If infact it has been abandoned and you want to make the switch to kkh , if it were me I,d contact customer care explain it and see if they could help me if I spent money in Nicki's game.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

IMG_0468.png

IMG_0469.png

Aww. Why are they doing this? They shouldn't have released this game in the first place. They aren't even responsible enough to announce this publibly so that people wounldn't have to wait in vain. How irresponsible.
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    :( my heart the rage that I have can't be explained I'm woke. Glu won't get a dime from me again.
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Princess GarciaPrincess Garcia Registered Users 14 Posts
    Suddenly I don't feel bad about quitting the game. I had to quit because the bugs and glitches were just insane! Glu won't even give me my money back and now they do this? Pathetic really. I have made friends in this game. People who talk and hang all the time and chat for hours. They would be so devastated. This is unfair for the players to support glu.
  • yungbabeyungbabe Registered Users 12 Posts

IMG_0468.png

IMG_0469.png

is this real?
  • Sam19Sam19 Registered Users 23 Posts
    First Britney Spears, now this...
    (βˆ©α„‘_α„‘)βŠƒβ”€β”€β˜†*:γƒ»οΎŸ*:ο½₯οΎŸβ€™β˜…
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    A real f*ucking failure. Even the freaking moderator isn't active anymore! COME THE FCK ON! Glu should just stay with the f*ucking Kaardashian games.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    yeah, they are too busy creating taylor swift game, to later on abandon it too, i dont know

I'm laughing because this is true lol
    Minji wrote: Β»
    A real f*ucking failure. Even the freaking moderator isn't active anymore! COME THE FCK ON! Glu should just stay with the f*ucking Kaardashian games.

I'm pretty sure the KKG has been abandoned as well...
    dj7991 wrote: Β»
    hasn't been a month and the game is done glu should compensate player who spend money on the game did they even publicly announce this :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I don't think people would be shocked/surprised and upset if they had publicly announced the discontinuation of this game...
    Right after I spent a **** load of money on the game too. I wish I would have known. :mad:

I'm so glad I never spent money on this game, I would have been mad asf.