Missing songs?

WimiliciousWimilicious Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 2 Posts
Hi I'm new to the forum but I've been playing the Nicki Minaj game for several weeks now and really enjoying it, however today I noticed when I opened my beatbook that all of my song lyrics have randomly disappeared and it comes up with saying 'no active raps or lyrics'. I'm hoping this is a temp bug that will be sorted quickly as I had 5 song lyrics on there that I was quite proud of but have all now just gone; I'm wondering if this has something to do with the server update they did yesterday?

When I went on the chat rooms I asked around and it appears that other players were having similar problems - is anyone else on here experiencing the same thing as I am?

Comments

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Hi I'm new to the forum but I've been playing the Nicki Minaj game for several weeks now and really enjoying it, however today I noticed when I opened my beatbook that all of my song lyrics have randomly disappeared and it comes up with saying 'no active raps or lyrics'. I'm hoping this is a temp bug that will be sorted quickly as I had 5 song lyrics on there that I was quite proud of but have all now just gone; I'm wondering if this has something to do with the server update they did yesterday?

When I went on the chat rooms I asked around and it appears that other players were having similar problems - is anyone else on here experiencing the same thing as I am?

Hey, Wimilicious! Welcome to the forums, I also noticed yesterday that all of my recorded raps are missing from the BeatBook. I believe that this is the outcome from yesterdays server maintenance. I'm not sure what kind things that they have done in that maintenance but I assume that it has to do with the Royalty system in the game just because it involved with our raps being removed.

8VWrtnl.png
  • WimiliciousWimilicious Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 2 Posts
    Thanks for your response :) that seems like a logical deduction, hopefully they'll fix this soon, I was quite upset because I liked my lyrics and I'm sure others will be angry if they don't get their lyrics back too as I know lots of people put effort into writing them!
  • DesireetavarezDesireetavarez Registered Users 7 Posts
    Mines are missing too.. Such a mess..
    Blame it on Dez