21-1-2017 R U FUR REAL! Weekend Event!!

I'm not sure if they're toying with us or what? Anyways I managed to fix my "unfixable issue" by myself the other day and last night there was no event with the recent news of NMTE's end of the line. I don't know if it's just me but this weekend event that appeared this morning is exactly how I feel right now.

I also wanted to add that yesterday afternoon they had the game on maintenance for a large amount of time, not sure of what it was all about maybe bug fixes with addition of new content?
HVF3Tup.jpg

Comments

• AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    How did you fix it?
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Amorot wrote: »
    How did you fix it?

Hey, Amorot! I'm not sure if the internet company from your country has this but the router that I was provided with has two wifi connections one of them is a normal one and the other is 5G. I normally had my device connected to the normal one... forgetting that I have the option to the 5G.

I stumbled upon this thread from the KKH forums a few days ago and the OP's description of her problem sounded a lot like the one that I was dealing with here in NMTE. (game won't load past 40%) I found this reply from a Glu moderator where she mentioned something about poor internet connection.
    Sounds like it could be caused by a poor internet connection, since you've followed the other advice. Please don't uninstall because we can't restore lost progress.

That's when I checked around my devices connection settings and stumbled upon my 5G wifi connection and connected to that and loaded my game. Just like that it loads past the 40% and I was able to access and play my game again.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Finally saved up enough crowns for my first completed crown-spending event and the game is over! :(

IMG_0492.png

Bought all these gorgeous designer's gowns. :)

IMG_0494.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Well **** there was a weekend event and I missed it because I didn't think it woulf happen so I didn't check the game.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Minji wrote: »
    Well **** there was a weekend event and I missed it because I didn't think it woulf happen so I didn't check the game.

Same! I didn't even bother to check seeing as though they are supposed to be stopping the game. :(
  • AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    Glu still releases paid sets but can't fix the game.EERi0Of50ck.jpg
    erUOR7tHB2o.jpg
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Glu still reales releases paid sets but can't fix the game.EERi0Of50ck.jpg
    erUOR7tHB2o.jpg

This is really ironic.
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh wow! I still don't understand why glu is still releasing weekend events and some players still can't access their games. Let alone, I still can't send an in-game ticket. And glu won't be updating this game anytime soon. Smh. Smt. Unbelievable!
    :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Glu still releases paid sets but can't fix the game.EERi0Of50ck.jpg
    erUOR7tHB2o.jpg

I didn't even bother to get this because why would we spend money on a game that's being cancelled?? :confused:
  • CharBar72CharBar72 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I didn't even bother to get this because why would we spend money on a game that's being cancelled?? :confused:

If users are paying money for crowns and clothing but yet the game can't continue and no furure updates, we should be refunded what we have spent.