✪ ROYALTY CHECk ✪

Darius asked me to come to Largesse office for my Royalty check. I saw the check, I waited and what's written on it is just "PENDING" I didn't receive my salary after our convo. What's with the -3 seconds? Lol
GLU, give me my money! Lmao
I contacted the support in game but there's no response til now. Aw wazz happening???

200eo12.jpg
✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖

Comments

• FrenchykissFrenchykiss Registered Users 1 Posts
    I still haven't received my royalty checks, either. I should have been paid twice... But I haven't been. This game has a lot of inconsistencies.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I still haven't received my royalty checks, either. I should have been paid twice... But I haven't been. This game has a lot of inconsistencies.

Yeah, I think so too. I firmly believe it's a glitch. I hope they release the next update asap because I've been a destitute for a long time. Lol
  • Tanji21Tanji21 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I haven't receive not one royalty check , now I'm missing four now I know how lil Wayne feel 😒 Please fix it
  • cultivatedcrystalcultivatedcrystal Registered Users 2 Posts
    It's part of the game y'all 🙄 Don't you see everyone telling you how shady Darius is?
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    It's part of the game y'all �� Don't you see everyone telling you how shady Darius is?

No, It is part of the game and we are suppose to be rewarded... we've gotten plenty of response from Glu saying "They're aware of this issue and will be fixed in the next update" the thing is that update will never come! Also in the beginning of the game our first Royalty check was from Nicki Minaj herself! So not unless you're telling me Nicki is just as shady as Darius about not giving the checks... it's hard to believe
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    It's part of the game y'all �� Don't you see everyone telling you how shady Darius is?
    No, It is part of the game and we are suppose to be rewarded... we've gotten plenty of response from Glu saying "They're aware of this issue and will be fixed in the next update" the thing is that update will never come! Also in the beginning of the game our first Royalty check was from Nicki Minaj herself! So not unless you're telling me Nicki is just as shady as Darius about not giving the checks... it's hard to believe

Yea, I also think that it's part of the game and we're supposed to be rewarded. I mean, where else do we get the money to buy things if not from Royalty Checks??? Glu rep said the same thing to me that this Royalty Check issue is def a glitch and blablabla. And til now I haven't received anything just mf cricket sounds.
  • PatiencePatience Registered Users 3 Posts
    syndra x wrote: »
    yea, i also think that it's part of the game and we're supposed to be rewarded. i mean, where else do we get the money to buy things if not from royalty checks??? Glu rep said the same thing to me that this royalty check issue is def a glitch and blablabla. And til now i haven't received anything just mf cricket sounds.

yeah i haven't received my royalty checks! Now my lyrics are gone. What is going on??