25-1-2017 Hot Hot Haute! Weekend Event!!

Maybe the costumer service is spreading hot lies... anyways here comes the 7th weekend event and it's a sexy one! What kind of event do you guys think it will be?

GtCnWc4.jpg

Comments

• BRealBReal Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm not participating either way. I'm out of quests so cant do an energy event and i wont spend money for a buy event if the game is finished.
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    What do we have to do? I don't get it lol
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Avakkg wrote: »
    What do we have to do? I don't get it lol

It just started for me and it's a Gig event!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Maybe the costumer service is spreading hot lies... anyways here comes the 7th weekend event and it's a sexy one! What kind of event do you guys think it will be?

GtCnWc4.jpg

I'm wondering if they meant for that player (those players) with the glitch....it is unfixable and for them the game is finished?
    That is the only logical explanation I can think of. But glad to see the event. When was the last update?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SahbdSahbd Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 34 Posts
    I liked the hair :)
    ≧▽≦
  • DesireetavarezDesireetavarez Registered Users 7 Posts
    Same here... No questss...
    Blame it on Dez
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Same here... No questss...

I just received this bug again for the second time! I managed to reach the necklace but it stopped giving me the side gigs again and I've wasted around 2k cash just going around the cities hoping that I would get a call... :(
  • PaavoPaavo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 32 Posts
    I just received this bug again for the second time! I managed to reach the necklace but it stopped giving me the side gigs again and I've wasted around 2k cash just going around the cities hoping that I would get a call... :(
    I've never got any side gigs.. I asked Glu support about that, I hope that they can give me an explanation to that.