How Can I Get My Game To Load Past 40% Like Other Player's?

If anyone has any information or advice on what I should do please let me know, I don't want to miss out on the current event! Thank you!

Comments

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    NMTE is a big mess now and AGAIN I can't get my game to load past 40% even though I have about 5gb free storage. Smh -.-"
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    I got this answer from customer care

"Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care. I understand you are having issues related to crash in Nicki Minaj and I apologize for the trouble caused to you. I request you to please complete the below troubleshooting steps in order to resolve the issue:

Using a file Manager, you can delete the game's resource files. (If you don’t have a File Manager you can find plenty of free ones to download from Google Play.)

Please delete 2 folders described below. T he next time you launch the game, the data will be automatically downloaded (please be patient if you are on a slow connection). This does not affect your main game programs files or your saved progress.The 2 folders are:

Storage/sdcard0/Android/data/com.glu.deerhunt2

Storage/sdcard0/Android/obb/com.glu.deerhunt2

If you have an external SD card installed on the device, the folder will most likely be called:

Storage/ extSdCard/Android/data/com.glu.deerhunt2 (some devices may call it by a slightly different name than extSdCard)

Now you should be able to launch the game (while you have a reliable Wi-Fi connection!) to download resource files and start playing Deer Hunter Classic."
    They are so lazy, can't even edit the instruction. Anyway, this method is not working.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I actually got so tired of going back & forth with that game that I've deleted it once and for all. I'm so done with NMTE.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➑ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Still happens after update������QoefRko0-MY.jpg
  • dj7991dj7991 Registered Users 30 Posts
    So this game is a complete waste of time its been a month and my game cant pass 40% I uninstalled it then a new update comes and still the same issue for android players I suggest we wait a couple months for them to properly fix the game b4 we can play again