Chatrooms are going crazy!

I dont know why but all of the chatrooms are going crazy. All my friends messaged me asking if this was happening to me. If you check the log ppl are entering the chat and its kicking them out so you end up in a chatroom by yourself. Then to top it off other than the fact that the chats are laggy the game kicks you out... This is tiring... Every week a new issue with this game while every week you guys put out packages that we haveto pay for... Charging our cards work but fixing the game is rocket science. Way to goooo!!!!! Smh... :-/
Blame it on Dez

Comments

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I dont know why but all of the chatrooms are going crazy. All my friends messaged me asking if this was happening to me. If you check the log ppl are entering the chat and its kicking them out so you end up in a chatroom by yourself. Then to top it off other than the fact that the chats are laggy the game kicks you out... This is tiring... Every week a new issue with this game while every week you guys put out packages that we haveto pay for... Charging our cards work but fixing the game is rocket science. Way to goooo!!!!! Smh... :-/

Hey, Desireetavarez! It's the result of the servers not being maintained. Personally I've barely use the chatroom feature because this has been happening to me since day 1. I don't get how they're managing to get bundles and offers week after week but not attend its issues. I missed out on the event last week because I got the "No Objectives" bug and I'm afraid my game is done deal when I've put so much effort into it.

We are about to receive a Valentine's updating this coming Thursday and hopefully it will solve our issues. Till then just hang tight and avoid that feature.
    tkwho6Q.png
  • Sonja RenaySonja Renay Registered Users 5 Posts
    We can send people to the moon and back but getting rid of bugs on a app game is sooooo hard to do Lol smh... hope it gets fixed tho.
  • DesireetavarezDesireetavarez Registered Users 7 Posts
    Im gonna have to avoid the whole game then because i dont even get quests smh.. Still hopeful...
    Blame it on Dez