Frozen Quest

Okay so, I got the new update and everything I did the Award Quest with Nicki, but there was a quest I had before the game updated. I had to do a performance at Starships. But I couldn't complete it. It didn't let me. Then the quest was still there even though it ended 1 day ago! I can't do no other quests cause that one hasn't been done. I tried refreshing and everything it didn't work /: Please help. Ty

Comments

• NathanZolanskiNathanZolanski Registered Users 4 Posts
    im in the same boat i have two frozen quest...and i havent received my fans from the other quest that i completed. im i cant do anything kinda sucks they dont have it together after months
  • Mariah JMariah J Registered Users 2 Posts
    Good thing I'm not the only one. I'm still waiting for someone to help :/
  • Ricki SmithRicki Smith Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm not able to do the main story mission. It just says that I'm finished but the missions aren't really complete and I am very confused as into why this is happening. Please respond back thank you!
  • pinkrangerwannabepinkrangerwannabe Registered Users 28 Posts
    I finally got a response on the matter:

"Dear Christy,

Thank you for writing into Glu Mobile Customer Care. I am Abrar Khan and I will be taking care of this ticket for you.

We are currently aware of this issue and our developers are diligently working on resolving it as quickly as possible. We ask for your patience and understanding while a fix is created.

We are always looking to improve our game and make it more enjoyable for our players. Your bug reports are a big help in making this happen.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
    Abrar Khan
    Glu Mobile Customer Care."