Where is Atlanta?!

KrHLRF7.jpg

I don't know what happened with this happened but nothing changed! I got one new quest with the awards and that's it! No new quest, no Atlanta, no new 'fierce clothing'
Come on Glu! Get your head out of the sand.

Comments

• PaavoPaavo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 32 Posts
    ckSBAx3.jpg
    When I updated it, I didn't get Atlanta either but now it has appeared in my game! And when I completed the award-thing quest, I needed to travel to Atlanta to get other quest.
  • DeckDeck Registered Users 8 Posts
    I've done the same things - updated, and finished the award quest, but Atlanta is still missing for me.

5lAAf7m.jpg

(I just checked again to make sure and yeah, it hasn't appeared at all?)

I think I'm experiencing the same thing as Minji; I've only gotten the award quest with Nicki. And after that, nothing happens.
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    This is so messed up.
    @Paavo are you on iOS? Idk if it an Android issue or an issue for both platforms.
  • LipstiksNLabelsLipstiksNLabels Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm on iOS & experiencing the same problem. :( I updated and everything finished the award show quest & then nothing.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Minji wrote: »
    This is so messed up.
    @Paavo are you on iOS? Idk if it an Android issue or an issue for both platforms.

Hey, Minji! I know for a fact that Paavo is playing on a iOS device and it seems like most of these bugs and glitches are only happening to us android users. I hate to say it but have you tried contacting support and see what they have to say about it? I've been holding off on doing my missions because I know these type of problems are going to occur. It was just too good to be true.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm on iOS & experiencing the same problem. :( I updated and everything finished the award show quest & then nothing.

Hey, LipstiksNLabels. I just saw this now before my post ahaha then I guess I'm wrong! I hope they've help you get situated about your missing items. I'm curious to see on what the support has to say this time. :confused:
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Suddenly got Atlanta after restarting the game but of course there's another glitch. The new quest with Lennox is glitching in Underground Beats, now both quests of Music Fest and Lennox Confession are glitching. The place is open but when I enter nothing happens.
  • burnallthemapsburnallthemaps Registered Users 3 Posts
    Minji wrote: »
    Suddenly got Atlanta after restarting the game but of course there's another glitch. The new quest with Lennox is glitching in Underground Beats, now both quests of Music Fest and Lennox Confession are glitching. The place is open but when I enter nothing happens.

Having this same issue with Underground Beats - I was so excited the game was back, too! Really hope they don't drop it, because there's so much potential and these storylines are more compelling than their other games, ime, but YIKES.
    Update: Atlanta finally popped up . :)

Edit: Went to record new song with Nicki to get back at Darius and I'm stuck as if I'm doing the mission but it's not progressing (energy not filling up the stars & no time limit) :(
  • BlaqkAudioBlaqkAudio Registered Users 12 Posts
    Update: Atlanta finally popped up . :)

Edit: Went to record new song with Nicki to get back at Darius and I'm stuck as if I'm doing the mission but it's not progressing (energy not filling up the stars & no time limit) :(
    I just posted in another thread, but I'm in the same place as you! I don't even have the mission in my list. Though I play on Android, not iOS.

Edit: I just completed the recording session and got a couple new missions to meet Kayla and another to hang out with Frank and DJ RuneStone. Now I'm afraid to continue with those missions and get stuck again :D
    I ended up finishing that mission and I've been doing the new missions but now I'm not getting fans after completing them -_-

If it's not one thing it's another lol