My List Of Problems & Suggestions : READ!

So I've been playing this game for a while now & I am using the latest version which is 1.1.0 on my iPhone 5s, 10.2 but I am experiencing problems with this (almost) awesome app:

1. No Atlanta & Salon options
- So okay this is what I hate the most! I updated the app, & I got the player gifting update but I see no Atlanta & Salon. I feel like missing out on that chatroom! I see some people asking to meet on the Salon & I don't even have it :((

2. Room refreshing automatically.
- I think this is a glitch but please fix this! For example I am talking with my friends & our convos our lit but suddenly the people around me will vanish & change to other people, sso I will ask my friends where they are & they will say, for example on the Velvet Room but I don't see them there. I have to enter & enter the room over & over again until I see them it is annoying!!!

3. The avatars glitching
- Sometimes some players will say "Hey put some clothes on" or "Where is your hair?" because for some people I look naked & bald & sometimes I see some players like that too! I hate this too because I could have a bomb outfit & they can't see it :( I think I have to change outfit so they can see me not naked. Fix!

4. Our Royalty Checks
- I should have received my 3 Royalty Check by now but nothing!

5. Pet
- I really really need the pets on the next update please!

6. Make hair giftable
- They can't gift me or I can't gift them hair so it is sad please can you make the hair giftable?

7. More clothes, shoes & everything for female players.
- The guys have so much cooler stuff whenever I see their clothes, headphones etc when gifting. I'm kinda envious, please add more :(

I might have forgotten some problems & suggesttions but I will ipdate as soon as I remember lol
Please update ASAP!
Add me on Nicki Minaj:The Empire: RR4298VE(Sügah Sistah)

Comments

• AriiMinaj♡AriiMinaj♡ Registered Users 3 Posts
    Do you get the storylines?
  • SugahSistahSugahSistah Registered Users 6 Posts
    UPDATE: I updated my app again & for some reason the Atlanta appeared & so are the other quests :) Lucky.
    Add me on Nicki Minaj:The Empire: RR4298VE(Sügah Sistah)