The update doesn't change anything?

Okay so yesterday (march 16) came out a new Nicki Minaj: The Empire updated. They promised us new clothing styles, new missions and the new city, Atlanta. When I finished updating my game, I started playing and nothing happened. No new clothing, no new missions, my game is exactly the way it was before the update. Did that happened with anyone too?

Comments

• TheAmazingTifTheAmazingTif Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same for me. Nothing new. I'm stuck in Atlanta with no money, no new quests and stuck in 3 completed quests. It's strange they're able to give us a new event to spend crowns every weekend but can't get the game fixed.
  • yungbabeyungbabe Registered Users 12 Posts
    Same for me. Nothing new. I'm stuck in Atlanta with no money, no new quests and stuck in 3 completed quests. It's strange they're able to give us a new event to spend crowns every weekend but can't get the game fixed.

i got atlanta after finishing a mission. about the rest, nothing had changed. i've seen no one with new clothing options in the chatrooms, i think no one got new clothes. and i'm stuck in the mission "warehouse performance", there's no actions for me to complete the mission.
  • zoueitaeizoueitaei Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    so is this updated? i just started on the "warehouse performance" quest and i also dont see any actions for me to complete the mission please help.
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I got that bug too