What is wrong with this game NOW?!

Add another glitch to the list: I cannot do anything in my game- stuck in Atlanta with nothing showing. The top status bar like My Level, Energy, Cash, & Crowns flashes & turns into a blue screen then disappears & goes blank. This includes my Location bar, Closet, Chats, Beatbook etc. The weekend event is still showing. I've tried uninstalling (risky) & it still is happening w/ new install. It's been over 24 hours now. Please help! :'(

Comments

• Mia97Mia97 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey, this happened to me and I found a way around it. Before the screen flashes and goes blank, really quickly try to tap the bottom left and go to another place. It goes blank again but then when you restart it fixes it:) hopefully it works for you
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    Thank you SO MUCH @Mia97 you are amazing & made my day! :-D :-D :-D It worked exactly like you said, I appreciate you responding & helping me fix the problem! You're the best :-D
  • JJBlueJJBlue Registered Users 1 Posts
    Mine has been like this for two months! The developers really don't care they're quick to take money but don't fix any of the bugs this is the worst built app I've ever played and it's a real shame cos I love Nicki. When I contacted support you know what their answer was? Download another one of their games and play that instead!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    JJBlue wrote: »
    Mine has been like this for two months! The developers really don't care they're quick to take money but don't fix any of the bugs this is the worst built app I've ever played and it's a real shame cos I love Nicki. When I contacted support you know what their answer was? Download another one of their games and play that instead!

They suggest that you play another game from them because they discontinued this game
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    astray said:
    JJBlue wrote: »

They suggest that you play another game from them because they discontinued this game
    Pitiful! This game had such a potential