Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

ATTN Admins/Shalymar

eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
I know the bans are triggered by the system and or actions by the players but something has gone wrong and has banned many players wrongfully. Asking them all to email support will take weeks/months to get answers as the number is now in the hundreds of people who have been affected. If it is something like having duplicated vehicles that is something no one can differentiate. Same would go for bugged funds. Please advise.
www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
2015 Players Council Member
2016 Players Council Member
2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko

Comments

• SpeechlessSpeechless Registered Users 1 Posts
    Speechless
  • Rachy3*Rachy3* Registered Users 8 Posts
    My account was banned after buying gems.... Please help User ID. Rachy3*
  • JohnnyG-123JohnnyG-123 Registered Users 112 Posts
    JohnnyG-123
  • cagedbullcagedbull Registered Users 184 Posts
    cagedbull banned, Played fine all day then banned in afternoon???
  • Ubb31Ubb31 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Ubb31 banned to, after a lot of pink battles today
  • HypeswankyHypeswanky Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hypeswanky RR68 And many more banned, this is outrageous!
  • Oscarrarias93Oscarrarias93 Registered Users 9 Posts
    OSCARRARIAS93 banned
  • Registered Users 66 Posts
  • LUV 2 WINLUV 2 WIN Registered Users 9 Posts
    SYNDICATE PRODUCTION banned
  • Jidousha BattousaiJidousha Battousai Registered Users 7 Posts
    Jidousha Battousai banned while just running for street credits. Been doin pinkslips and high stake bets for months. Same for a friend's account K A I J U
  • Jidousha BattousaiJidousha Battousai Registered Users 7 Posts
    If the admins can't resolve this problem, I can see clearly a downfall of the game.
  • Drift skid 20Drift skid 20 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Drift skid 20
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We implemented bans today that were using an exploit to duplicate cars/cash. If you have been banned, you can contact us through http://www.ciegames.com/contact-us
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• APS1APS1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    USER:APS1 Like always, pinked a lot yesterday, under 20 obviously. Today I was banned. Been banned al day long, I have one thousand gems and 4 months work on my account, please help, thanks !!! APS1
  • Lebo KneesLebo Knees Registered Users 48 Posts
    I am not currently banned, nor will I be because I have done nothing wrong, but why are the are I use in pinks races and the cars I win in pinks races disappearing from my garage, every car that I win is disappearing after try to take it from my garage. My team mates and I have purchased stock cars and tried it in them and same result, the loser of the race loses the car, and when the winner tries to take the car they won from the race out of the garage... It brings up an error message and BOTH cars disappear... Please shine some light on this CIE, the game has taken a serious turn for the worst when my legit cars are disappearing in front of my eyes!!!
  • LareinajoyLareinajoy Registered Users 118 Posts
    They cant fix the dnf glitch and they cant control it. The only choice they made is massive banned that even legit players got involve. Most of the community got affected.
  • Lebo KneesLebo Knees Registered Users 48 Posts
    No I believe you're wrong, everyone that has come to me and said that they are banned - are all turning out to be the bad apples... And I don't think that CIE can't stop the DNF glitch... But this cloning is costing them sales. Every car that is cloned and every dollar that is duplicated costs CIE a cash sale. On the flip side, the DNF is making them more money - people that lose cars to a scammer or glitcher needs to replace that car, so they spend more money and replace the car they lost. So CIE are just prioritising, and their bank roll is what is most important to them.
  • Erick 172Erick 172 Registered Users 3 Posts
    i'm playing now and i saw room with few people, i'm reading all this posts but i don't understand nothing lol. i saw a lot of racers banned but i don't understand why racers got ban? i'm not currently banned, but i'm scared, if i race pinks i get ban? thanks!
  • eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Ryystron;n10922]We implemented bans today that were using an exploit to duplicate cars/cash. If you have been banned, you can contact us through http://www.ciegames.com/contact-us[/QUOTE]

You "implemented" this ban after having this issue since the game debuted. There were people who were not using the glitch who had bugged cars who got banned for having those cars. How can this or any other ban be justified when this bug was left to affect the game as long as it was?

The bans placed on the people who just had cars is horrible. They had no idea they were buying copied vehicles. They had no idea they were pink slip racing for duplicated vehicles. If this was an issue it should have been brought to the community's attention to watch out for people selling these vehicles or people who were giving our vehicles. There are now hundreds of legitimate people who you as a company will miss out financially from. I know how CIE works and it really doesn't matter to you guys to lose those people but for their hard work to go all for not or for those people to lose out on all the money they have put into this game is a shame.

I really hope this is reconsidered and you go after the people who were DOING the glitch not the ones who wound up with the vehicles.

-Leader of Racing Rivals Underground
    RacingRivalsUnderground.com
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
  • YounggodakaYounggodaka Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 44 Posts
    I races earlier in the day and when I get back on I'm banned. I probably have duplicated cars from winning from somebody else. So how is this problem going to be fixed?
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    eXxPLoSiOn wrote: »

You "implemented" this ban after having this issue since the game debuted. There were people who were not using the glitch who had bugged cars who got banned for having those cars. How can this or any other ban be justified when this bug was left to affect the game as long as it was?

The bans placed on the people who just had cars is horrible. They had no idea they were buying copied vehicles. They had no idea they were pink slip racing for duplicated vehicles. If this was an issue it should have been brought to the community's attention to watch out for people selling these vehicles or people who were giving our vehicles. There are now hundreds of legitimate people who you as a company will miss out financially from. I know how CIE works and it really doesn't matter to you guys to lose those people but for their hard work to go all for not or for those people to lose out on all the money they have put into this game is a shame.

I really hope this is reconsidered and you go after the people who were DOING the glitch not the ones who wound up with the vehicles.

-Leader of Racing Rivals Underground
    RacingRivalsUnderground.com

It had nothing to do with "bugged cars" the metrics run were on races that had 2 winners and bans were placed according to who lost the races but still gained cash and cars.
  • TENZOTENZO Registered Users 7 Posts
    Well the bugged cars and money came from the DNF glitch without us knowing it was going to happen. Only one that knew was the glticher himself. Most of the time people would start a new account and start doing it. Usually they were low levels. And now I am banned because of them cloning my cars and cash, this also let me gains the cash and cars that they had. I really hated when they did that cause they were earning it by gltich. But it's stupid how I get the blame and still currently banned.. I sent tickets and emails.. Its been almost two days and no response .. Plz help admin of CIE. It would be greatly aprèciated because I've spent over 300$ on this game and I can't let it go to waste. Rr name xTENZOx
  • SevthOrderSevthOrder Registered Users 11 Posts
    This losing cars from both party's involved in a pinks race is borderline stealing from your loyal customers CIE. I've paid more money than I should have to get that edge and have really Wow cars. I've bought Gems every 4 days at $19.99 a purchase for the last two months.....you do the math. I'm more than unhappy with your level of or lack of customer service skills and the prefab reply mails. Your company has grossed enough to hire professionals that will help grow your company in that department. I actually love this game so much it is in my daily routine now after these actions you have applied it is devastating the community of legit racers. I have a feeling that the company is actually not seeing the big picture that these actions may have caused. In other words your most recent moves may have just started a "downward spiral".... Please take this Solution into consideration. Write a registering code string, that if "said player" wins a pinks race, that car must have an ID number, and the winner of that car must accept registering it to the system that the car now belongs to that player ID before they can use it to race.....this should help to ward off the duplication glitch. This maybe a simple solution to this issue, and also reduce the amount of wrongful banning of legit players. I am a firm believer that if your going to complain about problems then always have a thought out solution to help fix the issue. I would hope that my words make some sense. I would hate to see this game die out and fade away to nothing. Thank you for the great game.
  • SyerrrrSyerrrr Registered Users 18 Posts
    Cie team will say you guys are dulpicating money and car..but one question from me..how do we know if someone do the glitch?its cie fault not us..fix the glitch rather than banning people..really regret to spend money here..fook u cie