Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Help! App Won't Open! Help!

WHTKNIGHTWHTKNIGHT Registered Users 26 Posts
My app won't open is all lost?? I have an iPhone 5s and have tried restarting a dozen times nothing works. I just bought a ton of gems, have about 40 cars almost all maxed and I don't want to lose all that time and money what can I do?!?! I'm not tech savy so explain in great detail please!!!!

Comments

• Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I answered your pm
  • kayamkayam Registered Users 1 Posts
    Old women wrote: »
    I answered your pm

Old women, can you also pm me the answer. me also had the same problem. my app won't open. thanks in advance
    App won't open can you help??? Yesterday I have emailed the support link on CIE and sent help emails but have gotten no response. Last night while turfing, everytime I challenged someone it said they were busy. I just assumed you were having server problems. This morning I tried to open the app and the CIE screen pops up for a second and then closes itself. I have tried restarting a dozen times and manually closing the app by double clicking the home button and swiping up on my iPhone 5 s. Is all lost?? As of last night I had about 4000 gems, which I bought Friday, a boat load of cash and about 40 cars that were about all maxed. I'm not tech savy so I'm afraid to uninstall the game because I'm worried I'll lose everything. Is there a way to save all the time and money I have spent??? Old women Player Moderator Join Date: Dec 2013 Posts: 880 Yesterday Ok first of all are you linked through Gamecenter? If so you can uninstall without a worry in the world and I was one of the first people ever to have this problem the way I solved it was like 10 reinstalls and restarted my iPad a few times sent in tickets waited a few days. Ik how u feel cuz I had this problem while turfing with pro tune one of the better teams so I was mad. Anyway I'm not 100% sure on how yo fix this issue feel free to pm foxx he could probably help but he won't get back to you until Monday atleast that's if he isn't busy. Lastly please refrain from sending multiple tickets as each time you do it places you at the back of the line currently the wait time is like 10 business days. So I guess on top if that the best thing you could do is pm [RR] Foxx he is your best option as of now. WHTKNIGHT Junior Member Join Date: Jun 2014 Posts: 5 Yesterday Yea it's a total bummer. I was livid this morning but I'm just trying to be patient and hope the CIE will help me fix it. I bought the app through the App Store. And I read something about this online. So I created an account in the Game Center but no stats register for racing rivals so I don't know if that means there's no data or the app is corrupted or something?? Old women Player Moderator Join Date: Dec 2013 Posts: 880 Yesterday I don't believe the are any achievements for racing rivals threw GC. Does it say welcome back knight or whatever your GC name is up top when you open the game? WHTKNIGHT Junior Member Join Date: Jun 2014 Posts: 5 Yesterday Does what say welcome back? Like I said I'm not tech savy so you'll have to break it down in dummy terms lol I didn't have a Game Center acct till after this happened already and I created it hoping I can open the app through GameCenter. Which you can't so what is the point of Game Center? But as I view other games in the GameCenter there are headers like leaderboards, achievements and players. But in the racing rival game there is literally nothing aside from rate this game. And I can't open the racing rival app so I don't know if it says welcome back WHTKNIGHT. Old women Player Moderator Join Date: Dec 2013 Posts: 880 Yesterday Well what Game centre does is it saves all your game info so if you deleted this game and it was saved with Game Centre it would say are you sure you want to delete you hit yes then it ask something around the lines of keep synced with game centre then you hit yes. When you decide you wanna play this game again in 4months or whatever you re download the app and boom all your stuff is there. But since you can't open the app that doesn't really help you. Just like I said earlier your best bet would be to pm foxx he can help way more then I can. WHTKNIGHT Junior Member Join Date: Jun 2014 Posts: 5 Today Ok I will thanks.
    I just copied and pasted from our Pm hopefully u can make sense of this since it got all unformatted