Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Car point ratings not correct.

*=(Franz 27)=**=(Franz 27)=* Registered Users 66 Posts
Beginning last night I noticed some of my cars point ratings were slightly off. For example, Camaro SS tuned to 1649 registers as 1648, when I open the app. I have to choose upgrade for that particular car, choose any random part, click and view an upgrade that is already installed. The power, torque etc differ from the numbers listed at the top of screen. I then go back out to garage and the rating is correct. If I don't pick an upgrade to view, and just simply push "upgrade" then exit back out to garage, the stats are dont correct themselves. I have to do this each time before I race a car. It seemed to only happen to cars that were in the middle of installing upgrades when the game update came out. Has anyone else noticed their car point ratings are and specs are a little off? It's almost as if the most recent upgrade I made on that particular car doesn't register. Thanks in advance for any help/ input.

Comments

• Evil8Evil8 Registered Users 176 Posts
    I have noticed it as well but if its max and the ratings are off it will still run the time as if it was maxed
  • racer blue 46racer blue 46 Registered Users 1,124 Posts
    My was same as this too but it still runs same et as max
    My show way off, it say hp and tq r like half of what it should be, like my rx7 r spec is max at 783tq but it show that it only 580 tq
    Franz 27: U can go to any room of your choice slow or fast don't matter what car u in, by joining friends. Your friends can be in a civic si stock and u can be in a max r class car by joining him ur the fastest car in that room.