Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Prolly a dumb question but not sure

Southernboy420Southernboy420 Registered Users 84 Posts
Ok so i know the whole power/weight ratio idea my question is when you are doing this say im starting with Ehaust and muffler system and i chose the best for the catalytic converter do i have to wait for that part to install before i move onto the ehaust and muffler and apply the w/p ratio i figure you do cuz it changes the over HP TQ lBS just would like to be 100% sure before thanks for anyways help

Comments

• Southernboy420Southernboy420 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Anyones help
  • fLiPpiNfiDdYsfLiPpiNfiDdYs Registered Users 109 Posts
    I'm not an expert but I don't think it matters.. Whichever one was the best before you install one.. Should still be the better one.. Best way to tell is do the figures on 2... Install one.. Do the numbers again on the other and see if u come up with the same one as the best.. I usually do so IMO no., it should work whether u wait or not
    Alright thanks for the advice and info i appreiate and will try the stage 2 thing out
  • STEVENDORANSTEVENDORAN Registered Users 268 Posts
    No u don't have to wait for the part to install to move on to the next "BUT WHEN THAT PART DOES INSTALL REMEMBER YOUR RATIO HAS NOW CHANGED YOU CAN NO LONGER CHECK ANY/COMPARE ANYMORE PARTS WITH YOUR ORIGINAL RATIO".
  • fLiPpiNfiDdYsfLiPpiNfiDdYs Registered Users 109 Posts
    Np man.. N I second steven's post.... Any help I can give feel free to ask... If it takes me a while to response have some patience with me... I'm fairly new to using forums lol
    Ok i was just thinking about that stevendoran and and so am i flippin but thank you guys both both of you have helped me alot thanks