Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Where's the dq when thay cheat n lower lobbis

nixes288nixes288 Registered Users 247 Posts
Just love the cheaters n this game. 1656 lobby dealing with a max z4.

Comments

• Options
    warningxwarningx Registered Users 400 Posts
    You only get a dq if your car is running faster than it's actually programmed to. Being in a lower lobby isn't against the rules, but definitely unfair. Hopefully you're smarter than that
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    my opinion, never pink an opponent that has a higher class than you. you dont know what rating their car is since anyone can join lobby. i only challenge people with same cars and i always use max car. you took the bait. in the future dont pink unless you know you can beat them or atleast challenge other racer with a max car and same class
  • Options
    ^^^^ What he said. I know that tC, Dart, Civic Si, 128i, Charger R/T, SVT Cobra, and Jetta all run the same w/boost, so that's all I will race for slips. The only time I race someone higher is if they challenge me and I'm just looking for a "testing" run
  • Options
    Lol I knw this. But few months ago was suppose to b takin care of. Now it seams they turn a blind eye to this shit. But I will not just hand over 10k cause he raise pinks ill take the chance if having and hoping it's an even opponent. Like the game was designed to be.
  • Options
    If they doit for turf to make it fair same should b done in lower lobbies.
  • Options
    The game is designed to be realistic. Realistically you have no idea what is under your opponent's hood.
  • Options
    Dude I've been in this app since the start bro. I knw what this game is designed for. If they wanted max cars to race with lesser. When u hit race it would put all of the cars in same lobby. That's y when u hit race it puts u n a lobby based on ur rate. Get real dude. This person joined from his friends list he did not hit race
  • Options
    Funny thing is when I try to join a lobby from friends it sends me to my rate lobby. Not the one I try to go to. This fuc#$ me over tring to do legit deals all the time
  • Options
    IMO if u purposely goto a lower lobby to cheat. You r a scammer
  • Options
    if the game fixes it, they fix it. But as of right now, they're allowing it. Meaning it's not a scam. I'm sure it's looked frowned down upon, and maybe they're even working on it. But that's no reason to ban someone. I go into my friend's lobbies all the time to race them. Sometimes when racing them people try to race you. It's not my fault if I accept it. Why should I be penalized because of it? You shouldn't. Sometimes I go into rooms and I'm the only one. If I want to race someone I typically find a friend's room and join them. You're just mad because you would rather worry about your pride to lose your car and $10k instead of just $10k by backing out.
  • Options
    IMO stands for. In my opinion
  • Options
    CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    This is not cheating, the game does say "you never know what is under the hood" never pink if you aren't maxed or if you know for sure you can take out that car if it was maxed.
  • Options
    kruller1kruller1 Registered Users 184 Posts
    I always assume the car next to me is maxed.
  • Options
    Nightfire27Nightfire27 Registered Users 192 Posts
    Always assume that everyone else in the room is out to take all that you got, trust no one....
  • Options
    theoktonytheoktony Registered Users 34 Posts
    i posted thsi in another thread but i am reposting here because of it's relevence...
    i just don't understand why they have different lobbies if anyone and their dog can join. the lobbies are nothing but a false sense of security. they do more harm than good. every time i add a part it puts me in a higher lobby. so one would assume that was across boards for everyone. they need a freestyle lobby that is open to all classes and builds where you can invite your friends while keeping the class lobbies for those that want to play the game the way it was intended. or at the very least allow us to select and watch the replays of our own choosing so we can see what kind of blatant disadvantage we are up against. i really enjoyed this game when i first started playing. i thought the lobby idea was great. it was originally about the builds and tunes but now it seems more geared towards bottomfeeders that have no intention of taking the time to craft a car and test it against others of the same calibre. they would rather just slap a turbo on a class s and then head out to the d lobby to see how many cars they can "win/steal"... it is a fine line and it gets blurrier all the time. i think this is by far the most realistic race game out there when it comes to tuning. it is unfortunate to see it turning to $h!t because those in charge don't call this blatant exploit cheating. so does this mean that hacks are fair game too then? i was a mod on a few other games and we worked our *****es off to stop and penalize those that used these types of exploits to make it fair across the board. by not doing anything but turning a blind eye you are doing nothing but hurting your game and reputation. if the lobby system was implemented to make it fair then man-up and do something about it. a lot of playes put good $$ into this game with the expectation that you stand behind the rules you put in place.. not that you would tell us to suck it up and flip us the bird. the amount of cash this game brings in should warrant a bit more fairness considering that is what you are using to sell it... just saying