Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Admins

BoostedfcBoostedfc Registered Users 14 Posts
What is the point of admins here? Honestly where is the support? Response time is horrible if it even happens. Sending a ticket does nothing, asking a question here hardly ever results in an answer other then "restart your game or send a ticket" & it seems like more problems occur then solutions. I'm not bashing anyone, but Admins should be more on top of things then they are. Two tickets in, one response over a week later & still no result. Asked question here no response, directly sent message to admin here no response even though I have seen them post here since then. Hackers & cheats still playing, game issues still happening & people banned for nothing or losing money & cars. Come on CIE & Forum admins step up your game.

Comments

• KawsOneKawsOne Registered Users 5 Posts
    I've sent in a ticket for my unjustified banned account and have yet to receive a reply after I sent it in last Wednesday! CIE has the worst customer service and worst lead times to receive a reply back. No leadership and no sense of taking responsibility for their game bugs! Yet, they blame their customers connection issues and user error! If any of you have on-going issues, I would suggest reporting their lack of customer service to apple along with requesting a refund for your in-app purchases through apple as well. I've seen people getting refunds upwards of $700 for all gems purchased. I bet they'll start paying attention once they start seeing refunds up the wazoo for their lack of customer support. Apple will refund you within a day as they set the bar for excellent customer service. Just my 2 cents.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    The forums are a place for players to discuss the game with themselves. When we post here it is in the hopes we can answer multiple people at one time. If your issue is specific to your account that is best answered through our ticket system. I only review the bug and help forums and unless it is general information I will direct players to send in a ticket. There is no reason that someone who posted here should get an answer quicker than players who have sent in tickets to us. Same answer for a private forum message.

Current wait time is just over 5 days so we are very behind. It is likely that wait time will continue to grow while we are out of the office for holiday days.
  • BoostedfcBoostedfc Registered Users 14 Posts
    Well you are an admin here right? This is a forum based around this game right? Now why would I not expect an answer from someone who should have an answer! I clearly wrote that I have two tickets in, both have been in for at two weeks. This is definitely more then this 5 day wait time as you said. By your response I see you simply don't care & decided to express so. Btw I'm a moderator on a few forums & I at least try to respond to pm's from members. You simply ignored me, if you had no answer then you could have directed me to who I need to contact. The ticket system isn't working that well, but you already know that don't you.
  • BoostedfcBoostedfc Registered Users 14 Posts
    No need to respond I deleted the game & will not be returning to this forum. Have a nice holiday & I hope everyone else a nice holiday as well.
  • YounggodakaYounggodaka Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 44 Posts
    That's what they need here. In game moderators that actually play the game a lot. It seriously will help out. I have saw it done in other games.