Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

!!!!!!ADMINS PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

mhoo1mhoo1 Registered Users 15 Posts
The game closes when a multiplayer race begins now after I've done a software update for android HTC one. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app but the problem continues. It is causing me to lose money that I bet and the gems I spend (that I paid cash for!!!) On mechanics boosts. Please admins!! Help me! I have a lot of Time wrapped up in this. please give me suggestions to fix!!

Comments

• Options
    EYETEMSEYETEMS Registered Users 106 Posts
    Just wait it out boss I've been like this for weeks man so your best advice is to wait patiently until these guys are able to fix the java problem I also have the HTC one M7 but it doesn't have to do with us it's on their end. I know it can get you frustrated but hey it's best to let them do it right than to do it quick. Hope I was able to help bro.
  • Options
    larkspeedlarkspeed Registered Users 17 Posts
    not being funny but that's a rather interesting statement:

"I also have the HTC one M7 but it doesn't have to do with us it's on their end"

Two people with the same phone having the same issue yet many other people using different phones, including myself on a Note 3, not having any trouble at all and you still think it does not have to do with the phone?
  • Options
    Well, thanks for the reply! It's good to know someone else is having the same problem! Hopefully someone has the fix if more than one person is having the problem.. being on the same phone is suspicious. Mines Bernstein like this for a week or so, but it's was right after a software update for my phone. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalled since then so I'm unsure. Thanks for the help
  • Options
    Let me know if you figure it out and I will as well.
  • Options
    dutchmaster1984dutchmaster1984 Registered Users 951 Posts
    Mines works fine now after I uninstalled an reinstalled before the last update. But u need to post in the bugs forum not suggestions I also have a HTC one
  • Options
    Yea, sorry, New to the forum. I wonder why that worked for you and not me and eyetems. Other people are having this same problem with the same phone. Idk, I just want to race man.