Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

iPad glitches ..!!!!

VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
Today I was playing with my friend who's using iPad to play RR .. He got a pinks request from a civic Si and he was using his Sicon TC .. He throw the iPad in me (don't know who's wrongly inform him that I am expert in pinks which am not lol :P) .. Anyway .. The race went well and I manage to win that race .. BUT .. When it comes to the result page the game just stacked and the screen was only black .. At the beginning I thought it's just leak of connection and keep it as it is for exactly 6.40 min .. Then we decided to close the app and start it again .. Well .. when we do it the TC was gone (who gives a shitt about TC :P) but when we went to the Friend List >> Recently Raced .. The one that we lost the TC for is not even mention their ..

Comments

• Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Venom, I didn't even realize it was you without all the little yellow faces all over haha.. Anywho, I have had that same thing happen to me multiple time during turf wars.. I think it has to do with a full friends list. See if his is full or close to.
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Same here Bro :P .. Am using iPhone 5 and never had this issue :P .. But for the iPad 4 users this is not the only issue that they have .. As expert other issue with my friend iPad which it was the launch control .. Sometimes it got stacked there .. Like if U launch in the green UR tiers will spin a little .. And if U launch on blue it will give U the perfect launch ..!! Some cars when the race start the RPM stacked in RPM 3 then jump to the red directly .. :P note that am speaking about D & C class not that useless Pagani lol .. It's kind of strange but I think iPad users R really suffering when they play this game :P
  • 67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    This also happened on my iPhone 5. Lost a maxed type r civic to a si. I clearly won the race. Samething happened the guy was not on my recently raced. I ended up finding him since I remembered his name and he got my car.
  • 67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    I agree about the iPad. It sucks. Super laggy and rpm's jump all over the place. Impossible to get a perfect launch. Won't use iPad anymore.
  • Drift skid 20Drift skid 20 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Wouldn't be surprised if this is a new hack! Thanks for turning this awesome game to trash cie
  • racer blue 46racer blue 46 Registered Users 1,124 Posts
    It happens to me too I clearly win the race and it black out on me did it couple time on my max Stella, and rami pinks race only so my car r gone but after relog i look at recent race never show the opponent I just pinks at all. I think this is something with the game but I don't think they going to do anything to help us back our lose, cause I send them ticket about I got dq and win clearly on pinks there reply was, my car too light, which all my cars r same and been racing pink np, network, so they r not responsible for any lose cause it on us.
  • SonicRacing1SonicRacing1 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I'm agree with iPad glitches rpm is a jumpy can't even play right somebody fix this disaster
  • AnoezAnoez Registered Users 27 Posts
    Agree, I'm using an ipad 3th gen. And the rpm glitches is disaster
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    I have sent over your concerns to the testing team. I know they test on ipads and I haven't heard of any issues but we will make sure they re-check.
  • YounggodakaYounggodaka Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 44 Posts
    It's not just iPad, it has happen a couple of times on my iPhone. Right when you accepts pink, it shows the racing happening before u race. Than it shows the lights than it blacks out. Have lost a few cars.
  • OICU812OICU812 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Haven't been able to get my game to load this morning it starts then makes a crackling noise then back to Game Center I'm on a I pad mini and have had no problems since I got it for Christmas wtf is going on here I've got a lot of cars upgrading it still gives me notice when there complete but can't play HELP!!!!!!
  • SonicRacing1SonicRacing1 Registered Users 15 Posts
    RR is all screwed up any word when all these problems will be fixed ?
  • LoIS300LoIS300 Registered Users 53 Posts
    I play on iPad AIR I haven't had any of these type of issues on either my iPad AIR or my iPhone 5S