Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Must read topic!!!!!

NUGGET05NUGGET05 Registered Users 125 Posts
Cie goes for great but just ruins everything instead! This is like they just opened a candy store and is open for hacks and more glitches! And now cars launches are changing? Ok maybe the changes are cool but look what it's all affecting! Now everything is ruined and seems worse than when starting from scratch. Everything was great the way it was but not anymore! Wanna do all these cool awesome updates so the game can evolve? Basically you guys are wanting your game for the looks and thinking about how it's gonna make the newbies like it! Did you guys think about how all of us veterans to this game would like it? I mean we are the ones that spend the most money on this game and constantly forgive you guys for all these hacks and glitches from the past! And but yet again nope our words of what we think this game needs to go back to just doesn't matter! I don't know about anyone else but I'm beyond dissapointed about this!

Comments

• lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
    bump Lag restart game bump lag repeat
  • Loop FruitLoop Fruit Registered Users 217 Posts
    History repeats itself . You all are complaining now but 2 weeks later you're going to go right back to give cie your money lol.
  • 2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    The sound of the lights dropping changed it's all completely ****
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Crazy KellsCrazy Kells Registered Users 126 Posts
    Was cie hacked? I just can't believe they would do this to there own product. In less than an hour the game crashed 14 times, the light tree freezes at launch, can't use apple features such as emoji, and all around everything is choppy. But hey at least we have a new back ground and some new rims, if they were smart they would just change it back, it's disapoint in just as all the bugs and glitches were being fixed and everything was starting to work correctly.
  • 2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    I would pay to have the old version back I had 2 hours ago
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi