Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Smh..moderators editing posts?

ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
Really? Come on guys, I understand you are all moderators and have been given that power by Foxx, but I think that's a little uncalled for, and furthermore, immature. People have a right to be angry with this update. I understand the rules as well, but that is childish and needs to stop.

Foxx, Lutz, and any of the other admins never did anything like that, so why are you?

Comments

• JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    You were the guy who wanted 2000 gems or so for losing 3 cars rite yeah, I think it was you any ways yeah he was writing some pretty childish things but now I'm sure there deleted
  • CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    ShinBeats wrote: »
    Really? Come on guys, I understand you are all moderators and have been given that power by Foxx, but I think that's a little uncalled for, and furthermore, immature. People have a right to be angry with this update. I understand the rules as well, but that is childish and needs to stop. Foxx, Lutz, and any of the other admins never did anything like that, so why are you?
    We will continue to edit post where we see fit. Foul language will not be accepted for other members to read.
  • trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Deleting and editing posts is one of the reasons why mods were added to the forums. If you look at the rules and policy of the forums you will see why we do what we do
  • KURTISBKURTISB Registered Users 114 Posts
    Oh god time to bow down and kiss the gods of RR asses
  • ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    Ok, but you're editing posts to make the person look like they're saying something they aren't. 'I LOVE CIE.' ..That's ridiculous. Why not just delete the whole post?
  • trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    I didnt do that i just delete the whole post or just remove the language.
  • cagedbullcagedbull Registered Users 184 Posts
    CRXBOI is the funny one making all the retarded edits. Like i said he was def picked on in school.
    The posts I'm referring to in particular are the ones edited by Jdmlowkie.
  • Sufa29Sufa29 Registered Users 90 Posts
    Hahaha. Player moderators are a joke! Sorry to say. And I know this will be deleted. So why even bother having anyone make a user if they can just go in and delete it. Oh well. And yes this update is a joke as well.
  • CATCAT Registered Users 1,514 Posts
    I dont find any good mod in here. They all useless with stupid comment. Mod?they are nothing here lol! Now they using superpower to edit post Lol! Hahahaha!and give warning? They cant detect hacker,cant even punish scammer lol! But one thing for sure they can edit post and warning u lol! Mod in rr forum? Wat a joke now.. Even some of them are ex fcuk head racer especially CRXBOI = kreso Valentic We all hates u especially rrm family We loves banned u from rrm mr. crxboi Mod pls edit my post or delete it. I give a job to do so u will feel something to cie lol

Have 35$ pp to spend hmu
    Fueled racing beta tester/RR android beta tester/2013-present RR

• CATCAT Registered Users 1,514 Posts
    U r big joke CRXBOI. All rrm family remember u as d head! Im done with u.

Have 35$ pp to spend hmu
    Fueled racing beta tester/RR android beta tester/2013-present RR

• Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I didn't edit any post and I love how Shin rarely uses foul language him and venom are probably the best at giving good feedback with clean language. Being 15 I am around swearing all day so I can't stand it so I thank you shin for being so calm in these situations.
  • Jdmhatch99Jdmhatch99 Registered Users 38 Posts
    It seems as if the update has taken all priority and it has not proven to be great in the least it sucks cause my account is banned for too many pinks or something on jdmhatch99 and never received emails back from ice but yet they comeback with 1.6.0 it has bugs and gonna be several loopholes mad many of glitches coming soon that hackers will see n then it will be a bad game 1.4.3 had a few issues that weren't resolved but yet was highly playable for both droid n iOS users..... Maybe cie can help wrongful bans n focus on the players before they focus all attn on a update that is frustrating many of ppl. I'm sure it will work out for the best with 1.6.0 but I still think it should not of been released before a turf especially for that sweet javelin :/
  • HausIsBossHausIsBoss Registered Users 248 Posts
    Most of the mods are a joke and make things worse with there lame attitude
  • protectmeauraprotectmeaura Registered Users 406 Posts
    Hi guys just don't use bad language and you'll be fine.
    I think this is still a relevant topic.
  • Hamed_AlowdHamed_Alowd Registered Users 255 Posts
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    LOUD NOISES!!!
  • THATGUYliesTHATGUYlies Registered Users 5 Posts
    Game is smooth for me and I'm on Android