Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Post Your Bug/Glitches Regarding Update Here

Comments

• WILLTURISMOWILLTURISMO Registered Users 13 Posts
    Well during loading screens the game will just kinda lock and stay on the loading screen for a lobby but I can hear the race challenge sound but I can't click the race button to race the person cuz the loading screen is still on also I can't find how to view my friends leaderboard ranks or where to claim my cash prizes for turf or weekly leaderboard can someone tell me how to do all this or change the update back to the previous way the game was it was great as it was or at least make the way to get to all these leaderboard things more obvious to find signing up with the google plus thing to have to see the leaderboards didn't help me either wither the prizes please help
  • WILLTURISMOWILLTURISMO Registered Users 13 Posts
    Make it possible to not have to download the updates to play lol
  • DallasTexanDallasTexan Registered Users 2 Posts
    Horrible lag, launch intermittently does not work, gas peddle moved, lag!, gas peddle not smooth, sound and lights are messed up, scrolling through cars takes forever!, lag!, lag, lag!
  • Hooked1Hooked1 Registered Users 156 Posts
    Not trying to get anything credited to my game just thought you should know so you can fix it.
  • Drag532Drag532 Registered Users 844 Posts
    My ingame name is ImAJDMFan My ipad mini is even more laggy! Just make an update to the game that debunks it all back to old version please! We should ATLEAST get an award for these CRAP problems
  • shawnmg82shawnmg82 Registered Users 40 Posts
    Ign Shawnmg82, let me first say I love this game and won't quit but I have had to stop betting and challenging pinks due to error messages or crashes before or mid or after challenging as well as slow connections determining my loss not me. This is real frustrating. Now I saw there was an update so I went ahead and installed it. Now I can't play at all! It loads up and says welcome back then has a hesitation for about 1-3 seconds then crashes. If I delete and reinstall same thing! Restart phone same thing. I'm not very happy right now especially being a leader of a team and not being able to even do anything. No chat, no racing no nothing! I realize there's a ton of aspects to fixing issues and you have more on your plates than people realize but I think I speak for all daily players and turf participants when I say this; leave everything alone except the performance and stability issues, once you've worked out all those ie: crashing, errors, glitch, loading. Then worry about new garages and cars and parts. None of it matters if we can't even log on and play with server stability and smooth performance of the app. Again ign shawnmg82
  • alex89hallalex89hall Registered Users 3 Posts
    my thoughts and observations after playing with the new update for a few hours:

Iphone glitches so bad i cant even get close to enjoying the game..

Ipad crashes over and over and over again.. :-|

Shift pedal is in a different location... sounds are new and good BUT timing is different from shift lights... emoji dont work anymore... garage is SLOW, and i still cant organize the garage -.-

imo: even if this "update" had no glitches it would still be a let down.

you could make all the cars in the game free for all i care, I STILL WOULDNT PLAY THE GAME WITH THIS UPDATE.

game = lame

please fix
  • john-john-1991john-john-1991 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I played this game everyday all day and now the new update I can't do nothing!!! Can't even shift can't play it without it freezing up and throwing me off the game it WAS and I said WAS the best game I have ever played but not NOW!!! It's a waste of time!!! Put it back to the way it was!!!!
  • hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    I am so sick of this! My team is battling our rear ends off to stay in the top 100 and I have lost approx. 20 races because of the gas pedal or launch button sticking. This is completely unacceptable. As much as I want this Javelin this simply is not fun at all. Thanks again CIE.
  • NobbyNobby Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi guys my ign is NOBBYUK and this iOS update is the biggest mistake ever I have lost two cars on this turf because of game crash also it asks for reload and freezes so have to shutdown game and start again every 2-3 mins my game crashes and restart is needed I have no screen shots as it goes back to main home screen
  • kashdogg21kashdogg21 Registered Users 5 Posts
    in game ID:kashdogg21
    After the update? to sum it up, all of the above problems, lag, crash, skipping screens, bad graphics, bad launch timing, bad sounds, you name it.
  • Fp67Fp67 Registered Users 118 Posts
    whenever i open thegame, it quits the game and opens safari for some odd reason. i cant see where it takes me on safari because safari doesnt work for me, its always crashed whenever i open it. so the sequence goes like: open RR -> RR switches to safari during the loading screen-> i am now in safari (briefly)-> safari closes. i then can go back to rr and it runs normally (until it crashes about 10 seconds later from the new update)
  • To the 10th degreeTo the 10th degree Registered Users 7 Posts
    Foxx, the game name is racing rivals...
  • STEVENDORANSTEVENDORAN Registered Users 268 Posts
    My 1st place New York RX 7 GT SPEC doesn't have the black wheels with candy red lip anymore there a ugly reddish orange color. Ok everything takes forever to load,everytime I I go to swipe thru cars or racers i can't. Can't shift gears,colors aren't same as before update,sounds are way off,messaging is a pain in the ass,watching videos now is a pain. There's so much more but I don't have time to wright a book.
  • D3mon12345D3mon12345 Registered Users 200 Posts
    The game keeps crashing when i am playing it and when people challenge me I hit race and the timer keeps going to 0 and the ame freeze when this happens
  • Trilogy757Trilogy757 Registered Users 68 Posts
    I not sure how I post a screen shot of me losing a car due to a crash issue? I accepted pinks race race - a timer wry down idk why but went down to zero, I get a black screen and crash an come back to find out my zr1 was gone. Ign is the same here - I can post a screen shot of my missing zr1. As well as the numerous crashes that seem to be random. The insurmountable amount of lag that takes place. Can hardly scroll through my garage. Can barely chat. The chat box is so huge to type in.
  • random like Brianrandom like Brian Registered Users 61 Posts
    I want the gem cars that I lost during turf back at least. I think maybe that is a fair solution. And the countless useless gems I used. Ign same
  • fedupcrazyfedupcrazy Registered Users 14 Posts
    lost 3 cars due to game errors .......im sure it was a -12 error or something like that
  • FiveDiggyFiveDiggy Registered Users 6 Posts
    Amazing! Yours Fivediggy
  • Take My MoneyTake My Money Registered Users 312 Posts
    The launch button often doesn't work (it has happened around 25 times in a row, not exaggerating). I'm assuming it has to do with launching at 0.000 reaction time so the game doesn't know what to do. I don't know what the problem is but it needs to be fixed. I'm beginning to lose joy in the game (because pinking is by far too risky and unfair if the launch button decides not to work first tap more than half the time) and all I ask is the launch button problem be fixed. Thanks, (this is a problem I know others have experienced as well).
  • RawsRaws Registered Users 527 Posts
    Lost 2 or 3 cars to dnf dont want them compensated just saying, launch button fails, gear changes dont always work, game freezes, game showing 0 points in turf , opponent timouts, sure i missed some but they the main ones i just want to play smooth again
  • CrankyJCrankyJ Registered Users 105 Posts
    Not sure if it's related to the update, but I can no longer sync my RR accounts with Google play, it worked fine before, but now I can no longer access my android account. Android account- 4LTER3GO

I try to link to my play account andit doesn't go to my RR username, just stays on 'new user'

It is possible google is having trouble with their servers, but I doubt it.
  • RYO ORSRYO ORS Registered Users 7 Posts
    I get a lot of crashes on the game like after entering every area of the game is just wrong and why only 20 races of sponsor money...when you run out of sponsors money all is left is bet and i still didnt get paid all i did as lose my money.
  • BeefyfishBeefyfish Registered Users 266 Posts
    LAG! No launches, sticking shifter, crashes every two races, especially in turf. Also bouncing rpm this update blows. I have 400 cars it takes forever to get through garage. I hope CIE compensates everybody handsomely for this colossal screw up. I'm sure you have lost plenty of racers because of it.
  • RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
    Why post in this thread, which is not even in the bug section of the forum?!
  • KaptinBoxxiKaptinBoxxi Registered Users 161 Posts
    here's my list... Power button broke on my iPhone so i can't SS

1.) LAG!! LAG LAG LAG. Can't do anything now. My iPhone 4 running 6.1.3 with system enhancements (1GHz unlocked CPU instead of the locked 800MHz) played the game fine before the update. Lagless... Now its running worse than ever
    2.) Ran a race in my garage... not sure how that works as the car that was raced wasn't mine, but i received 10,000 for winning LOL! didn't do anything to start it either. Had just opened the app and the gauges and buttons opened up.
    3.) Ran a race in the showroom... same results
    4.) No matter what, even if i'm standing on top of my Wifi box, sometimes it says my connection is too poor to enter live rooms. Ran a speed test, from my house to LA and still got over 20mb/s download and about 5ish mb/s upload.
    5,) Random car duplications or car disappearances. Yep. there's something that if controlled, could really kill things like turf cars
  • Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    Can't even play on iPad any longer , super laggy on iPhone, and betting is glitched; ex, I challenged a racer, he bet 1000, I raised to 1001000, we raced, I won, he only had a little over 10k, I got that but lost the mil I raised....... Ign is same as here
  • Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    Lashes 33 I've lost cars, cash, lost/wasted gems, lost hope, lost faith, on races since the update! The game is extreme LAGGGGG, iPhone 4s is impossible to use for game anymore crashes before it finishes loading! iPhone 5 is a little better per say, it loads but sometimes freezes on step 5, cannot access friends list without a crash, cannot have private convo without a crash, app force closes itself after a couple races, visuals and sounds are messed up! Have to mute my phone in order to be able to race and have a better RT! Bet money or raise money and money disappears even if you win, pretty sure I've had gems disappear also, and of course lost couple cars to dnf and 0.000 race times even tho I won the race! The game is a complete disaster since the update for me and yes I would like something in return for these troubles! Most of all I want a game that works and your able to functionally play!!
  • TWIGGY15TWIGGY15 Registered Users 28 Posts
    LAG! Start lights way out of sync with the sound. Lights countdown waaaay too fast (not a massive deal). Sound is awful. After the race is ran and it cuts to the car slowing down, instead of an engine slowly winding down it just goes straight to idle which sounds stupid. What once was a great game which almost felt and sounded realistic has gone backwards to a game that would not be worthy or fit for an old Nokia 3210. I'd rather play snake or memory. IGN - TWIGGY15 iPhone 5 with iOS 7.1.2
  • D3mon12345D3mon12345 Registered Users 200 Posts
    The game constantly crashes and freezes innate middle of the race and also at the start of the race when I get challenged an accept to race it freezes! Ign D3mon12345