Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

What do you like about the new update. No hate please

Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
I am on my secound noob account working my way through the campaign. Finding the bugs and I have now see more of a clear view of the good in the update. 1. I am able to load any of my accounts with no issues of deleting and reinstalling the app. Very impressive and smooth load transitioning 2. I am seeing that I can flip through more lobbies then normal and actually can be sent to a bot room to practice then in past. Has anyone else seen anything they appreciate?

Comments

• Bigj6996Bigj6996 Registered Users 635 Posts
    Lol you lost your mind. Bots in a room never seen that. Also when I can play or look at someone cars it takes for ever. Then the game shuts down and restarts since new update it's been restarting all the tine launch button nos ect not working right having to press it more than once. This fame is going to crap!
  • Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    Your totally correct. But I just want to talk positive here. The bots are zombie princes gt freak atomic and a few others. They will never bet you and will always fill a empty or close to empty lobbie. There just bots to fill in the extra space for the race lobbies.
  • Southernboy420Southernboy420 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Yea as the room fills those bot/cars one by one leave then once it starts clearing out they one by one come back they are gud for a race if your wanting to check a new tune out and dont wanna deal with someone raising pinks or cash When this update first happened it was bad i couldnt play but since then ive went into my phone settings to software update updated to IOS 7.1.2 on iphone 4s and everything works fine now
    Not sure if it's a glitch. But my nos install timer is below 30 min and only requires one gem to instantly install. Used to be two gems per each hour or less.
  • lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
    just as southernboy said I have iPhone 4s and had to update softwear to iOS 7.1.2 in order for game to run and be playable. game is fine runs smooth I just do not like the new version at all. When I go to upgrade/downgrade my cars the rateing does not change for like 10min. and we all know what this means…….. people are going to be taking advantage of this for turf get ready to see some fast times in low lobbys -.-
    Lol. I know I am but this is called reverse psychology my friend. Doesn't seem to show anyone happy with anything
  • Nightfire27Nightfire27 Registered Users 192 Posts
    I guess the different engine sounds make things more distinctive, there's a positive, and the loading screen is much nicer to look at
    I noticed that aswell. Except it's only sounding good at certain areas of the idle and revs. But seems like the muscle roar is coming to play more then the raspy rice sounds. We will see it time.