Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

iPad users... Problem after last update?? Let's talk here !!

AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
Hey folks!

Let's discuss in here... Maybe fox / lutz someone can chime in regarding iPad issues / etc ?

Since update though I've been crashing. A lot !! I can't race more than 3/4 times usually before a crash. Trying to installs parts in garage I crash while doing it often. Scrolling through anyone's garage I crash every time.

I've tried to uninstall / reinstall. Updated to iOS 7.1.2. Tried uninstalling / reinstalling after updating the iOS. Nothing is helping.

Any other iPad users having similar problems??

Using iPad mini. Ign: Allayna's Ma

Comments

• LWRTHNULWRTHNU Registered Users 667 Posts
    Bump, same issues here, game will also crash while just chatting, scrolling through garage or in a lobby - constantly clicks on things i do not intend to click on
  • tetukerentetukeren Registered Users 59 Posts
    I have ipad mini, and the game keep crashing when loading my garage :(
  • LWRTHNULWRTHNU Registered Users 667 Posts
    And what about the ginormous images? Can we at the very least get a seperate version for the bigger resolution devices??
  • AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
    My concern is more with the reports of crashing! Most people are complaining about the horrible large grandpa graphics and different racing issues. However not everyone is crashing! Most of my team have no problems.. But the ones that are, using iPad.
  • theoktonytheoktony Registered Users 34 Posts
    i use ipad and notice that crashes are far more frequent now. it cost me a car during a pink race. can usually get in about 5 races before it crashes.
  • PIGP3NPIGP3N Registered Users 212 Posts
    Same here. Im going +48 hours without playing due to excessive app crashing. Im trying to wait as patiently as possible but im missing turf tonight and tomorrow is my favorite event... D CLASS! Its useless to even try to play because no matter what i do (or dont do) my app crashes without fail.
  • theoktonytheoktony Registered Users 34 Posts
    oh, and every time i try to watch one of the videos that reduce build time it crashes as well
  • Austinoliver23Austinoliver23 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Same here. Luckily I'm on two devices tho. 5s isn't too bad. iPad is complete garbage tho. Can't race whatsoever on mine.
  • Chris.erChris.er Registered Users 131 Posts
    Same here I use a iPad mini and it's just crash after crash after crash then when I finally get to race two races and sure enough crash I have done everything possible to fix this issues with app reinstalls, ISO updates and it's the same ol rr lol I rather deal with hacks and glitches then this update..
  • Jdmhatch99Jdmhatch99 Registered Users 38 Posts
    I'm on ipad2 and 3 both have significantly crashed more often and have a major lag every once a while very frustrating but the admins are working on it they said. Try to update to 7.1.2 if you have not it seems to of helped with my crashing on both ipad 2-3
  • speeddemon7903speeddemon7903 Registered Users 4 Posts
    mine is crashing every hour have to resart my phone 2 times just for it to load my garage this is bs
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I'm on a iPhone 5, although it's definitely slower, it's manageable.. What my main issue is is that after so many runs, I'll click "race" and it says, "sending" then boom a .35 sec countdown and then a hang.. And I can't do anything other than reboot several times..

A good buddy next to me is on the 5s and it's much much smother than mine and hasn't had the .35 issue happen..

Maybe it's the performance of the device causing issues. I'm starting to think we'll all need to upgrade to play right.. I hope not.

Not trying to hijack, just wanted to include a device related issue.
  • Rovin255$Rovin255$ Registered Users 127 Posts
    I have a problem to when I raise and the opponent chicken out I will lose the money but you can get it back when u close the racing rival app in multitasking screen and I have a big problem I won a race with bet 25k but I didn't receive any 25k but my money just retain to the same way
  • macoooh!macoooh! Registered Users 194 Posts
    Im on ipad 3, thou i rarely crash... Geez loading is so slow... Resolution blew up... Its like playing while using a magnifying glass... Graphics became blurred and pixelated... Launch tree light is unsynchronized, plus you can forget about shifting second gear cuz its lags badly... Cars seems slower... Profile and cars best time changed... Imagine out of 100 plus cars my fastest car is honda integra lol... I just got back in playing this game, now im thinking of leaving again.
  • AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
    imagejpg1_zps1377bc00.jpg
  • FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    Any mention of shifting issues? I have to hit the shift button several times be fire the car will shift.
  • McshiftmasterMcshiftmaster Registered Users 158 Posts
    I'm on iPad mini and last night couldn't even get on to race without it crashing , I tried the usual uninstall / reinstall and nothing worked only when I did a hard reset of the iPad did it start working again , I can race again but it still crashes from time to time , but it might be worth some of you giving it a go ( hold the power and home buttons down together for a few seconds )
  • Fp67Fp67 Registered Users 118 Posts
    this is getting old omfg
  • shencko11shencko11 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Are they gonna fix it??!! almost 2 weeks i cant play this game.
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Same issues but also getting the slow connection speed as soon as I enter a room. The game is not playable at this point.
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    Bro it take a long time to fix all the laggs and things on RR. He don't fix it and one day