Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Selling maxed Dodge Charger R/T

Hola everyone. I'm selling my maxed out Dodge Charger R/T. I've put alot of time and cash into this car working at tuning it a few different ways till I found what worked best for me.The current tune in it is great, capable of 9.9s - 9.7s depending on your timing, but seeing that I purchased so many different parts as I worked on the car you'll be able to change the setup any way you wish (2 of 3 pro parts purchased in most categories, both the supercharger and turbo, etc).
  • I'll consider unrealistic lowball offers as free bumps
  • Post your offers here
  • Serious offers only
  • RRCash only
You can have some good fun with this car, its earned me a fair amount of money against racers who made the mistake of underestimating it haha. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Comments

• The Red ViperThe Red Viper Registered Users 150 Posts
    Still for sale!
  • cjsabocjsabo Registered Users 507 Posts
    80k........
    Still for sale! Looking for $100K! Nearly every part is purchased and the car is capable of under 10s
    Seeing I'm more interested in establishing vouches and moving forward, ill accept $90k.
    This is a bump
  • heat burnout 323heat burnout 323 Registered Users 619 Posts
    Would you do a trade?
    Bump- looking for RRCash only ladies and gents
    ***Bumpppp
  • sk00linn00bzsk00linn00bz Registered Users 664 Posts
    Lol.nobody wants a doodoo charger
  • Ace of SkillsAce of Skills Registered Users 247 Posts
    I'll trade ya a tuned honda civic.
  • mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    I'll do 90k, add me ign mwsyner69
    Mwsyner i added you, contact me in game when you're on
    I've got two buyers now who will do $90k for the car, my IGN is the same as here, so I suppose it comes to whomever contacts me first. Interesting.
  • warningxwarningx Registered Users 400 Posts
    Told you weeks ago that I'd buy it, hahaha. Unfortunately I lost a $700k race earlier and it hurt just a little bit :P
    That was a few days ago lol, and I tuned it a lot more than it was before, figured why not. Now I've got two buyers and neither are buying till tomorrow haha. Sounds like that was a hell if a boo boo with that race though man, ouch
    SOLD to mwayner69, legit buyer. Very easy to work with
  • mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    100% legit seller, thanks!