Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Selling Acura NSX

1649 Acura NSX for sale, I'm not accepting trades, RRCash only. Post your offers and I'll be coming back to check them.

Comments

• The Red ViperThe Red Viper Registered Users 150 Posts
    I'll take a good price for the car, make a reasonable RRCash offer and we'll strike a deal
    Still for sale! Looking for reasonable offers, RRCash!
    Sale still going on!
    Bumping- I'm not looking for anything near the maxed sale price, it's rating 1649 half maxed at least, make me a reasonable offer and I'll be willing to negotiate
    Bumping still selling
    Sale still going on! Just looking to make some decent money to put into my project cars, help a brother out haha. Wouldn't cost much to max the NSX out and once maxed it can pull some damn good times. Make me an offer!
    To the top of the board we go, still for sale, I'll make a good deal
    Bumping up