Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

always says low connection.

cstorm1985cstorm1985 Registered Users 7 Posts
I'm currently on WiFi with full.signal and all day today whether on WiFi or 3G with perfect signal every time I try to race it pops up low connection and I can't race. It's not just me either my friend on iPhone is having the same thing happen and others to. What the Heck is wrong.? Cie please tell me what to do or fix this crap. Also fix nitto legends already wtf

Comments

• Options
    BF2STEATHBF2STEATH Registered Users, Banned Users 18 Posts
    Yes me too
  • Options
    Darkd00mDarkd00m Registered Users 2,685 Posts
    Same here!!!!!!
  • Options
    fbadam54fbadam54 Registered Users 348 Posts
    Me also....
  • Options
    Bo0berryBo0berry Registered Users 9 Posts
    Me too same thing on wifi and can't play
  • Options
    CaredlessCaredless Registered Users 121 Posts
    Same here.
  • Options
    PozzietrakPozzietrak Registered Users 132 Posts
    Glad to hear isn't just me
  • Options
    Engine JrEngine Jr Registered Users 1 Posts
    Me too....
  • Options
    custom blur 227custom blur 227 Registered Users 126 Posts
    Same thing here weather on wifi or 4g my friend has same issues too
  • Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    Same here speed too slow all day either wifi or 4g
  • Options
    Luis0830Luis0830 Registered Users 1,323 Posts
    May b is not ur connection , is ur device , I had a 3G iPad , bought the new iPad air n everything is good now , I believe the game is too heavy so u need more ram memory to run it at its best , just what I think .
  • Options
    JohnnyMick1JohnnyMick1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    glad to hear it is a world wide problem. sorry to see such a fun game ruined and on the verge of being deleted from my phone! I've been on wifi full bars of signal all day I have an iphone 5c. low connection can't even race. I have to admit I'm very disappointed in CIE's lack of response. If you doubt your loyal fan base just to into the apps and read what your loyal fans have been reviewing your game and the update. if I were just looking to download a racing game.....based on the reviews that I see just in the last few days alone..... I wouldn't download your game. Its a shame and I wish you well in fixing it. I doubt I will still be playing your game when you get around to fixing the plethora of bugs and issues. good luck CIE I am disappointed.
  • Options
    AlSalmanAlSalman Registered Users 171 Posts
    I'm having the same problem and I'm on 4G
  • Options
    RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
    Was having it last night, local time, and just have up and went to bed.
  • Options
    heat burnout 323heat burnout 323 Registered Users 619 Posts
    Haha I thought it was my wifi so I restarted it a few times haha
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    It's happening to me too on both android and apple.. I'm sure it's something to do with hot fixes they are pushing.
  • Options
    Rocky615Rocky615 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Same problem here, I have a Galaxy S5 and whether running on wifi or 4g it says I have a slow connection (which I know is false)
  • Options
    Sun of RaSun of Ra Registered Users 43 Posts
    +4 on that
  • Options
    Rocky615Rocky615 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Forgot to mention my girlfriend is using an s4 mini and is having the same problem.
  • Options
    ZLegendZLegend Registered Users 5 Posts
    +1 Best update ever!!! Nexus 7
  • Options
    dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
    Same here. Made a post about it
  • Options
    Eddy 2013Eddy 2013 Registered Users 296 Posts
    Add me to the list too
  • Options
    kandrizo6kandrizo6 Registered Users 2 Posts
    same problem lost nismo and bmw gt2 i buy new ipad air 350$ same probelm i used galaxy s5 same problem i used 4g lite or wifi full signl same probelm i do everythings lost cars loss realy money for nothings after all call all friends discover all same probelm dammmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    CarboncoreCarboncore Registered Users 24 Posts
    I am also Having Same Problems. Verizon Galaxy Note 3.