Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

FS : complete account

full account up for grabs

7 rami
2 furai

130 cars total
142.9 M

photo1_zpsbf3aef40.jpg

Comments

• Rayrosa113Rayrosa113 Registered Users 296 Posts
    I am interested do u have any turf cars in this account also?
  • CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    TO
    THE

SOMEONE
    WANTS
    TO
    BUY
    THIS
  • BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    I don't see anyone paying 1600 for the acct but wish you best of luck.
  • BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    For those wondering if it's worth what he is asking before someone questions if he is insane. I will say yes he is but in a good way. The 142mil alone if sold at average market price is over 2100$. So your saving 500 right there. Your getting mils at 11.20 per mil and 130 cars free. Account is probably priced at 40% of actual value
  • Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    How do you get a $142mil???? Lol
  • QpdkdhTdbQpdkdhTdb Registered Users 537 Posts
    How would u go about selling n buying the account? What's the process?
    TO
    THE
    SOMEONE
    TAKE
    HER
    HOME

Been on vacation lately
    T
    T
    T