Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Lost account

GuamtankGuamtank Registered Users 21 Posts
Alright im posting this for my brother he had a problem buying a supra it said he didnt have enough cash when he had almost 900 gems and he thought it was a glitch so he deleted the app and reinstalled he hit load user and his account was gone. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Currently the Supra shows a gem cost but charges cash. We will get the developers to sort it out when they are in the office.
  • Options
    J GUAM JJ GUAM J Registered Users 3 Posts
    Sage I have sent emails to CIE gaming center. My gaming center was cleared out is it still possible to recover this account that has been lost on my iPad but still exists on your server?
  • Options
    ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    J GUAM J wrote: »
    Sage I have sent emails to CIE gaming center. My gaming center was cleared out is it still possible to recover this account that has been lost on my iPad but still exists on your server?

Yeah mate, it's at LEAST a 15+ day wait for any email enquiry. These guys are really busy.

I am pretty sure you can re-install the game and register it through the game centre and all your cars/info will be there.

If you didn't have it register through the game centre, you will have to start a new racing account and then register that to the game centre then ask these guys to transfer all your cars/info to the new racing account.

That is my understanding of it all and I am currently awaiting some help in restoring my account. I, unfortunately did not have the game registered through the game centre. So it's a bit of a pain for myself.

Good luck with it, hope you're back and racing as soon as possible.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    J GUAM J wrote: »

Accounts are not lost because all the information is on our servers. When you do not associate with Game Center your device just doesn't know what account to look for. If you haven't already create a new account, associate it with game center, then contact us (http://www.ciegames.com/racing-rivals/support) with the new racer, the game center nickname and the racer name you want restored. As soon as we can get to the ticket we will move the game center association over to the racer you want and you will be able to load it up on your device again.
  • Options
    J GUAM JJ GUAM J Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have already contacted CIE gaming through email and am patiently waiting for a response while playing on this new account I currently made. As long as it's not lost forever I am still satisfied.
  • Options
    GOOGLE CHROMEGOOGLE CHROME Registered Users 2 Posts
    i need help ..i lost my racing rivals account .. i forgot my apple ID and password ..help me to get back in my account please .. i spend real cash in that account i don't want to lose it ..
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    Google, is the account tied to game center?