Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Getting really annoyed!!

Da PeVDa PeV Registered Users 510 Posts
To ALL Moderators!

This turf has been the worst of them all! I've had DNFs and crashes all the way through I've lost so many cars this week that's not bothered me.

What has bothered me is I just put my Mclaren MP4-12C to my other device to use for a bit. I pinked someone in a yellow MP4 same as me only on start it took 24s to react to my launch! Everything crashed when it eventually launched I it was to late !

What are you going to do by bout this? This event I've lost over $5m cars because of your so errors!!

I'm fed up of pumping money into this game just to be f***ed over. Sort it out!

IGN 4 Second device: Lift Red 694

I ain't paying 3,475 gems to get it back!!

Comments

• YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    This turf has been extremely laggy.. They were doing okay the past few turfs but this one is just... Horrible
  • Da PeVDa PeV Registered Users 510 Posts
    Yea and it's made me lose pretty much all my tuned cars its a joke! If this isn't sorted by today (my cars back) I'm leaving. It's a joke.
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I can't do anything for you, none of the moderators can, what you need is an admin, mods have nothing to do with the game we just moderate the forums. As for admins RYYST is out for the week and other admins won't be in until Monday.
    So I've basically lost out once again. Shame.

Time to sell my cars! No point wasting anymore time here.
    If I don't get any of my cars back due to there stupid game then so be it, I'll just quit.
  • hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Then you might as well just quit right now. I lost a R35 and $100k due to one of their bugs/glitches and they basically told me too bad for you. I've been trying to tell people the only way to hit them where it hurts is to stop spending money on this game. Guess what? More people are spending money than ever before. And more people are buying gems and boosting than ever before. So CIE/Glu don't give a crap if you quit. They are laughing all the way to the bank. Personally, I don't feel sorry for anyone that chooses to spend a bunch of money on a broken game anymore. If you choose to spend a bunch of money to support a broken game and then you get screwed, it's your own fault. CIE/Glu has already proven they don't intend to fix the issues that this game has had now for months.
    Don't spend money end of. Oh well I've sold most of my cars now anyways so I really couldn't care less they refused to do anything about this so I can't be bothered any more. They only seem to help selected few users here. Everyone else... Basically are screwed
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Please submit a ticket to support and include your Racername, the year/make/model of car lost as well as the date. If there was a server issue we may be able to see what can be done.
    Submitted a ticket, let the 4 week waiting list start! --Shame really, I know nothing is going to be done about it.