Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

K squad 1 looking for 5 members

Dylan kDylan k Registered Users 121 Posts
As the title says I am actively recruiting for a top 150 team that can help put us in to the top 100. All I ask is have at least 10 cars and be able to put up 5k points I don't need leeches I just got rid of some. If interested friend my ign Dylan k or invites to K squad 1 thanks

Comments

• Ju54inJu54in Registered Users 47 Posts
    I'm looking for a ream and I think yours is a good one but the only thing is I can't get 5k. I might be able to but only in the 3-4k range. It would be nice if you accepted me in though
  • tenschoonerstenschooners Registered Users 20 Posts
    just sent you a request
  • ginna jamesginna james Registered Users 71 Posts
    I've asked to join I can do 5 k maybe more
  • joshk2489joshk2489 Registered Users 761 Posts
    have you filled up? I can run 4/5 events. My current team is slacking and I already have 2200 points, i feel like im wasting my time
  • Dylan kDylan k Registered Users 121 Posts
    Josh u can join
  • doofsterdoofster Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hi dylan im lookin for a new team we were top 150 then our top points earners all quit the team i put up constantly 5k plus no problem. Please let me know if there is still room thanks.
    Doorstep I will send an invite welcome to the team
    Doofster sorry stupid auto correct
    Its all good im currently on a team will i get ur invite still?
    I found you in the game an added you as a friend lemme know if i should quit my current team first to join urs thanks buddy.
  • LSXDONNYLSXDONNY Registered Users 10 Posts
    Honestly I have 13 cars mostly won in pinks. My team sucked I knew I wasn't getting turf cars so I pinned my races. I can't promise 5k because some events I can't participate because lack of specific cars but I can promise no smooching and active racing. We can race if you need me to prove myself. LSXDONNY. Pm me
    I am still in need of a couple people due to Inactive players send request to k squad 1 or pm me in game Dylan K I would also ask for people who can put up 10-15k each turf thanks !
  • s13silviaguys13silviaguy Registered Users 408 Posts
    Can I join?!?!?!?! Please Please Please!!!!!
  • ItalyDragon144ItalyDragon144 Registered Users 144 Posts
    Hey dylan I sended a invitation. I can do around 7 to 10k turn events depending on the event.