Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Earning Money

SamuelSamuel Registered Users 91 Posts
Can CIE make a feature where it is possible to make money. After the campaign there's. Basically Nothing that can earn a lot of money. in nitto legends there were a bot tournaments that players can do 24/7 to earn money, maybe they can add something. Like that.

Comments

• BluetheEJ1BluetheEJ1 Registered Users 29 Posts
    If you've finished the game, just take your fastest car and start making bets with people, maybe race for pinks and sell the cars you win for extra cash.
  • SamuelSamuel Registered Users 91 Posts
    Than what if I lost it all, how will I earn money than? Those special offers aren't a good way to make money
  • BluetheEJ1BluetheEJ1 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Just gotta start slow, don't make bets or anything, don't modify your car, and get money by perfectly launching and shifting, and winning if you actually do.
    Also the Daily Challenge helps a lot.

Just save your money for a while until you've got enough for a really fast car, maybe upgrading to a faster car every once in a while so that you're not using a really slow car and doing that forever.

It's like real life, it takes time, but you can get there.
    In real life I can get government support and pretend to be disable -_- daily. Challenge dont make that much money lol
  • Ace of SkillsAce of Skills Registered Users 247 Posts
    Also, if I may add, try to farm perfect shifts with your highest class car. It will pay more per shift. If you do decide to start pinking, a good place to do it would be during turfs. Atleast you have security in knowing that everyone is in your same lobby.
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I have my own method to making rrc fast but I don't share it or else the economy would be inflated and the best part it's not a hack or glitch so I can use it till the last day I play the game.
    Nobody bis buying si for 150k lol. Rrc going up in the underground son car prices going down
  • Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    One way is to enter any lobbie with your car. Now you don't bet anything. Just race your car. Either challenge people and hope they don't bet. If they keep betting. Just sit and wait to have a race sent. Now you haven't placed a bet but you are not trying to win the race here. You are practing your perfect launch and perfect shifts. Now in a example in a d class if you hit all your gears even with no perfect launch and you lose you should gain about 100 rrc. Just keep doing this even when you hit damage. I use to do this for a couple hours watching tv. Just waiting on races to gain my easy cash. I have seen my self gain 80 k. It's a great way when you know your car isn't max and tune well to win like master Kenny Nicole