Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Buying

Rami, Stella , gt2 have to be maxed pm creampie29

Comments

• Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    I just had a maxed stella. What would you pay?
  • Options
    CreampieCreampie Registered Users 260 Posts
    2 mil what i would pay
  • Options
    Ok good luck
  • Options
    So u saying it cost 2 mil to maxed ? Sell it for 3 mil who ever willing to pay that
  • Options
    Then good luck on that
  • Options
    Plus I get Stella for 750k.. Put it this way .. When i ask for cars don't even bother posting anything ... I will never buy or sell to you ... Thanks
  • Options
    So basically u sell for 3 mil? And it cost 1 mil In showroom and about 1.1 mil to max so total 2.1.. It's much cheaper to max my self ... Lol.. What kind of logic are you thinking ?? Who wants to lose money ?
  • Options
    You want it for 2.5 mil I'll do that for you. But whats the point of me building a car if I not gonna make any money. The buyer wont have to wait for the 2 days it takes to max the thing. Thats why they buy it like that. If you dont understand that then you have no idea how to buy and sell. I seen your post too you know. Your prices are a joke. Think mine is bad? Half of the stuff you sell I sell it for half price. If anyone is ripping people off its you bro so dont stand there telling me what I need to sell for either way your 2 mil price was still low. Even if I wanted to break even. Learn what the prices for cars are then come and talk to me bro. Till then get a life. Just cause you aint got much money dont mean you can throw a fit.
  • Options
    I aint got beef with you bro for real. I was telling you the market price of it thats it. Thats not even my words thats everybody who sells big cars like that
  • Options
    My prices? Ha i just don't sell shit. To you .. All good.. We just won't do business plain and simple. Plus look around at what ppl sell Stella for... Before u open your mouth..
  • Options
    I do look at what people sell the stella for. Want me be honest? most of the time its upwards of 3 mil. So am I in the right? Yes I am. Have you done your homework? No you havent. You think I sell shit? Buddy I dont think you know who you are talking to. My prices are always right on the money. Just cause others wanna sell for lower then market value? Thats up to them I bought a zr1 with lime rims for 1k is that market value? Should I base my zr1 market off of him no. That is what he told me to give for it plain and simple. zr1s go for 10 mil and up. The forums prices arent always right bro thats the issue. You want real prices check rru and rrm and rra, not just the forums. That is how I gather all my info before I make my sales. If I dont like the prices I wait or keep the car plain and simple. Got a friend that constantly sells stellas for 4 mil. Let alone we do a 6.9 set up on the ones we sell. Is my price worth it for time spent yup. Anybody need my advice on prices I always tell them the real price.
    Think about it how much is a oil change on a car if you do it. 15 bucks? How much is it if you take it to goodyear or something? Its around 60 bucks? Is that a rip off? Compared to doing it yourself ya. If you too lazy to do it will you pay that much hell ya! Same concept buddy. You get where I coming from?
  • Options
    Lol.. You just wrote me entire paragraph.. Funny how I'm getting u mad.... Dude I stop reading it after the 2nd sentence..
  • Options
    Don't have any problems with anybody but you... Do you.. Sell Stella for 20 mil don't give a ****..