Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

2 Chevy Corvettes for sale A Class

2 Chevrolet Corvette for sale both stocked. A class, Please post here your bids. These cars are for upcoming turf.

Comments

• Darkd00mDarkd00m Registered Users 2,685 Posts
    I have trades! Can offer a maxed R class for both!
  • Darkd00mDarkd00m Registered Users 2,685 Posts
    Ok I'm trying to get some only have 400k atm!!
  • JacklamatorJacklamator Registered Users 306 Posts
    Pm me please and tell me your asking price for both
  • Josh A Tx TruckrJosh A Tx Truckr Registered Users 66 Posts
    Sorry Jack. I'm a little bit... Out of it. I thought I was posting my own feed. Didn't mean to ruin your business. Comment deleted
  • Bigj6996Bigj6996 Registered Users 635 Posts
    How much for both of them please let me know thanks
  • Lil TysonLil Tyson Registered Users 93 Posts
    400K + Srt8
  • PromakPromak Registered Users 111 Posts
    1 mil for both Starting bid. Let me know who is interested. and will take Bids..
    bump bump.... still for sale both
  • Bigj6996Bigj6996 Registered Users 635 Posts
    Lol will give u 500k for both of them that's my offer thinking I might like the new mclearen
    1 car is gone 450k for the other one.
    bump bump...
  • TaiTeaTaiTea Registered Users 61 Posts
    I'll take the other one of you still got it
  • ZacV10ZacV10 Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    If deal falls through ill take it Promak
  • BrocknessBrockness Registered Users 1,665 Posts
    I will take it.
    Alright msg me in game Mak Maker. First person messages me gets em....Im on now
  • TaiTeaTaiTea Registered Users 61 Posts
    Legit seller!! Fast and easy deal.
    All sold.
    ZACv10 100% Legit Buyer
    TieTea 100% Legit Buyer
    Brockness 100% Legit Buyer

Thank you buyers...