Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

I've been patient but this is BS

nizmonkey9nizmonkey9 Registered Users 199 Posts
For one, I've been just going with the flow and new developments of this game and still continue to play despite of the many issue in the past and present. Please fix the launch and gears malfunction. Perhaps these specific issue has been addressed but I would like to make it clear, it's not funny losing due to this issue. I rarely post here and email you (CIE) but do not mistake our silent and patient demeanor, as to any financial success you have partly obtain from us... It can be cut short.

Comments

• Lisanova88Lisanova88 Registered Users 74 Posts
    I feel you man, I'm angry too. Lost many of cars too. But still pissing at the wind ain't gonna change nothing.
  • DarkWaltzDarkWaltz Registered Users 57 Posts
    Sadly it seems as though these days a lot of games are following the "Bank and Tank" model. It is easier for them to build another crapy app and capitalize on that influx of cash from a a new game then it is to expand and debug an existing game. I can only say that as long as you guys keep spending massive amounts of cash, (I cash modestly), then the game company will be blinded by inflated profit margins.

So any improvement will be marginal even when the updates releseases, because alot of there dev team is likely working on the NEXT app.

I have seen the evolution of games over the last 25 years and it's pretty disgusting to see people encouraging this type of gaming model by spending money on it. I can't blame the company I gotta blame the ignorant gamers that are funding an inferior product.
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
  • DarkWaltzDarkWaltz Registered Users 57 Posts
    I can't stop laughing now.!!! lol

"We are reading all of your comments but we simply don't have the bandwidth to reply to each of them individually. If you have submitted an official ticket through our Customer Service system, then we WILL respond to you and address your issue personally."

If you you don't have the bandwidth to send simple text, then perhaps you should explore the idea that your game might not have enough bandwidth and work on that?! Just Saying...

LOL again.
  • trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    The update should be out next week.
  • Spoiler Line 175Spoiler Line 175 Registered Users 82 Posts
    I know my RR days are winding down. The prices for those stupid gems is ridiculous and the charge for using them is even worse. Couple that with 16 days a month of turfing and it adds up to a ridiculous sum of money.