Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Error 500.... DLS??

budjarredbudjarred Registered Users 287 Posts
Im wondering if it is because of DAYLIGHT savings...? Im gonna try and and mess with my date and time settings

Comments

• mr.zachmr.zach Registered Users 4 Posts
    I got a same problem....
  • PR1MOPR1MO Registered Users 6 Posts
    Nope...you're obviously giving the developers and mods too much credit. Once every 4-6 weeks there's a major crisis in which half the people can't get on, usually mid-turf...it's the most incompetent entity I've ever seen.
  • AuraliveAuralive Registered Users 103 Posts
    It really suxs especially in the middle of a turf. To be honest what annoys me as well is that everyone should be frozen out of the game until this is sorted. Why should half of the people keep earning points and the other half can't get into the game and loose out. I'm with u primo all the way. So frustrating, when is it going to be fixed?
  • budjarredbudjarred Registered Users 287 Posts
    What do u mean giving them credit? Cause of my question about it maybe due to DLS? I dont doubt one bit that they control the outcome of the events. I know they just from the mere fact of them changing my car ratings so we are put into certain lobbies. I was just thinking that it happened the same day as DLS... ive tried reinstalling, modding the app, changing my date and time to london, russia, ny, ive tried restoring a backup. And have got no where..let me know if any of u guys are back on. I will do the same
  • La Galleta 15La Galleta 15 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Its being like 3 or 4 days now & still "Error (500)" ,just wish admin`s say if they fixing it or what
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Thank you to everyone who tried to let us know what was happening. We were able to get things back up and running thankfully.