Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

ADMINISTRATOR WE ALL DESERVE THE TURF CAR OR SOMETHING FOR YOUR 500 ERROR

slick pirate 244slick pirate 244 Registered Users 232 Posts
THIS IS BULLSHIT HOW CAN THE GAME CRASH IN THE MIDDLE OF TURF AND NOT GIVE ITS LOYAL PAYING COSTUMERS SOMETHING BACK. I THINK ITS TIME THAT GLU TAKE CARE OF THERE PLAYERS WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?
Prev1

Comments

• accoraccor Registered Users 116 Posts
    I am all up for that bro WTF.
    not the first time men and as all ways middle of turf.
    We should get the car for this B.S.
  • Chrome pirateChrome pirate Registered Users 54 Posts
    i spend hundreds on this game look me up chromepirate 156 we need some compensation...come on guys fix this garbage
  • scott mi77erscott mi77er Registered Users 63 Posts
    I agree I spend a very large amoumt on this game. ..now all money spent for gems this week is a waste.. cant score anymoee points. Cant ecen find out if my team still in top 100 or not... I buy gems every week. .. something must be done
  • Everlasting OneEverlasting One Registered Users 202 Posts
    Ive used over 300 gems on this turf, I better not get booted from my top 100 team for lack of points
  • ls1 kingzls1 kingz Registered Users 5 Posts
    I agree. My team is a top 100 team every turf. Now people are saying we have been knocked out of top 100. This will probably cost my team the turf car. I've spent almost $20 in gems this turf to win this car and now it's not possible due to CIE and glu not fixing the issue with its servers. Maybe you can extend turf and restart turbo event to give everyone the same chance. It's not a fair competition if some get 4 events while others only get 3 events.
  • BEAST DOG 1567BEAST DOG 1567 Registered Users 296 Posts
    2k gems this turf now this first good turf for me and this shit happens I'd like a demon but atleast fix the **** game
  • L2ITATTOOL2ITATTOO Registered Users 46 Posts
    I still can't get on. I've heard others can
  • gator3166gator3166 Registered Users 18 Posts
    What to much money for them just not to say anything...
  • STEWIEGRIFFIN10STEWIEGRIFFIN10 Registered Users 136 Posts
    I spend allot money for gems this turf... and now this i can't do anything
  • redlinecalredlinecal Registered Users 208 Posts
    i still cant get on either wtf
  • bigblubigblu Registered Users 17 Posts
    Lol I quite my team cuz I thought it was only me. We were at 145 and didn't want the team to lose point
  • boost13viperboost13viper Registered Users 38 Posts
    I agree they should give us a turf car for all this headache because of the dam error
  • TEAM SRTTEAM SRT Registered Users 6,053 Posts
    This is beyond unfair for all of us that can't get on. It's not surprising still no official word or eta on the situation.
    #MoparNation
    They hate us cos they ainus
    *Current vouches link https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5356316/vouches-for-team-srt
  • Smashedz28Smashedz28 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I would like compensation. I also spend anywhere from $50-$100 per week. If we lost our top 100 I'm gonna be real mad. Somebody with real answers atleast post up something for us
  • CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    Agreed...I either want a Demon in my garage or every dollar in rrc and gem spent on this turf replaced...make it right GLU

• merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    bump bump this is utter garbage
  • Fast EddyFast Eddy Registered Users 4 Posts
    This error is crap!! I have spent heaps of cash on this turf war and now I can't log in, and I agree! We all should get a car for this or our cash back!!! And give us a answer or hurry up and fix it !!
  • R311R311 Registered Users 221 Posts
    i as a paying customer support this Just Demand..

Didnt spend $200 on gems this turf so i could play around with paints and rims this coming monday...
  • jsreyjsrey Registered Users 25 Posts
    Hey guys so i don't know if this will work for everyone but this is for iOS user only (have an iPhone 5s with iOS 8.1) it might i said might work for droid but i have no idea so use caution. So this code popped up quite often for me. So i delete the app but after that ill click keep for my user info when Game Center or app store ask to keep or remove. Then reinstall in but do not click retrieve account from game center or Facebook or the code error 500 pops up again. just play the tutorial then you go to the main menu and sign in game center and everything will come back. Like i said this worked for me a few times but this might not work for everyone.
  • sinbaddsinbadd Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm getting the error as well and willing to try a reinstall, but I do not have my account linked to FaceBook (and can not get past the error to do so). If I reinstall, will I still have the option to log in with my active account and keep all of my cars / cash / gems....etc? Sorry if this question is remedial, but I'm sure others want to know as well. thank you.
  • accoraccor Registered Users 116 Posts
    We should get the car for all head ace
  • Fortuna3Fortuna3 Registered Users 37 Posts
    Ign is FORTUNA3. I have not been able to play at all tonight and I feel that we should be compensated. I buy gems every week and bought 970 for this turf and for wat? The turbo only round was riddled with glitches and restarts and now I haven't even been able to compete in ford yet. All I want to know is how is this going to be handled.how is this fair? We all lose out on that valuable time we had to score points and nothing is being done. It's literally been at least 4 hours now and it's ridiculous. I spend a lot of cash on this game for gems and I feel like this last pack I bought was a waste. I really hope this gets resolved soon. Can't even let my team know wats going on.
    Ya jdrive it me.. and thanks boffz. Been trying since saturday to get back on.. gone thru. Had 3000 gems. When turf started. Have just over 200 now according to game.. I didnt use all thise gems uo either where did they go.. cmon glu u need to fix this asap.. look me up. Scott mi77er. I spent on this game what some people make a week on this game. U cant afford to lose people like me...
  • B0 DukeB0 Duke Registered Users 14 Posts
    There is a petition. Sign it. WE DESERVE A FREE CAR. STREET SOULJA out
    I agree I spend a very large amoumt on this game. ..now all money spent for gems this week is a waste.. cant score anymoee points. Cant ecen find out if my team still in top 100 or not... I buy gems every week. .. something must be done
  • OnebabyguerillaOnebabyguerilla Registered Users 8 Posts
    I spent so much time and real money for this game and in return I get an error 500, what ever the fock that means. I agree, we should be given the trophy car just for having to deal with not hours but days of this, bullshut, error- f#ck you 500 times in the anus you'll never be able to log on again - error code. Seriously with the amount of people that play this game and the amount of money the cie Corp has made you'd think that they would really be on top of this.
  • slick pirate 244slick pirate 244 Registered Users 232 Posts
    WTF TURF IS ALMOST OVER AND I STILL CAN NOT GET ON THE **** GAME GLU YOU OWE US ALL SOMETHING FOR YOUR **** UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • joeyr51joeyr51 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hell yeah I spend way to much money on this damn game and now I can't even use it. Something better come out of it. I can't even race at all I better not lose my cars!!!
  • new england chaosnew england chaos Registered Users 19 Posts
    I saw where Ryyst wrote
    "Hey folks,

We're aware of the reports of players getting a "500 error" and the game not loading on Facebook and are currently looking into it. We apologize for the inconvenience. Will update once I have more news." I have been dealing with this error for over 48 hrs and I don't have a Facebook account. So they need to look beyond that. I'm sick of this!!!
This discussion has been closed.