Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ERROR 500 PETITION

budjarredbudjarred Registered Users 287 Posts
I started a petition for compensation over in suggestions and feedback thread. Please sign
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    TeflonDaRebelTeflonDaRebel Registered Users 3 Posts
    I agree I'll sign !
  • Options
    OhSoLifeOhSoLife Registered Users 23 Posts
    I sign this petition
  • Options
    GTS JOSHGTS JOSH Registered Users 30 Posts
    Ok I'm in but how? Just by leaving this post or do u have another way?
  • Options
    HARD BOOSTHARD BOOST Registered Users 11 Posts
    I know how to put your mind at ease... Just keep tapping the restart button and will eventually load. But it will keep coming up but you can see that your account is still there
  • Options
    YMRYMR Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'll sign.
  • Options
    roug32roug32 Registered Users 70 Posts
    I sign!! We all need this turf car!
  • Options
    krionatekrionate Registered Users 1 Posts
    i sign as well i want compensation!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    mmikeowingsmmikeowings Registered Users 104 Posts
    I sign its killing me
  • Options
    boat anchorboat anchor Registered Users 6 Posts
    Ivsign this is bull shot all the money we spend on this game
  • Options
    FlyinHawaiian808FlyinHawaiian808 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I'll sign this is bullshit
  • Options
    Fast EddyFast Eddy Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'll sign it too ! And I'm going to report this game to Apple and iTunes. I logged in on my iPad and looked my account up and looks like I have about 10 cars missing not sure if my money and gems are gone yet
  • Options
    smoke dank 420smoke dank 420 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I SIGN TOO!!!!!! ive been out of my account for 14 hours aand counting, and thats just what i know from waking up too could be longer. fixx this shit bye morning.
  • Options
    custom 600custom 600 Registered Users 166 Posts
    I sign to. This is bs. Ive been out for 15hrs and counting now. If i dont get compensated for this imma deleting for good and never reinstalling again
  • Options
    ejecto seato cuzzzzejecto seato cuzzzz Registered Users 4 Posts
    I SIGN THIS PETITION... we should all just get the turf car as if we all came in first place. If not then we should all be given like 10k gems because we are getting robbed from competing in turf.
  • Options
    nopueswooownopueswooow Registered Users 11 Posts
    I agree we should get car or alot of gems cuz we spend money on gems.
  • Options
    sogotensogoten Registered Users 2 Posts
    Je suis dans accord
  • Options
    louisiana gumbolouisiana gumbo Registered Users 1 Posts
    Im n......spend toooooooo much money to c it allllll go........
  • Options
    FLT1PFLT1P Registered Users 119 Posts
    Signed with pleasure.
  • Options
    psycho flowpsycho flow Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'll sign too!!!
  • Options
    jdmoody86jdmoody86 Registered Users 14 Posts
    signed.......... joined a team to be able to get the turf car but alas
  • Options
    fons2014fons2014 Registered Users 1 Posts
    ill sign too.
  • Options
    Avenger33DKAvenger33DK Registered Users 333 Posts
    Signed 110%!!! CIE/GLU are idiots if they think we are just gonna let this slide! I've spent too much money and time on this game to accept any more crap from this company!
  • Options
    metallic meltdownmetallic meltdown Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'll sign to
  • Options
    M76M76 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Same this blows ill sign
  • Options
    forc3ful3ntryforc3ful3ntry Registered Users 4 Posts
    I sign!! Turf csr for comp.
  • Options
    B0 DukeB0 Duke Registered Users 14 Posts
    Show me where to sign...this is b.s.
  • Options
    joeamgjoeamg Registered Users 75 Posts
    I sign too and I think we should all protest by not playing game at all for maybe 2 weeks once it comes back on, well at least not buy gems at all, that will hurt them and see if they now make time to fix all these problems.
  • Options
    chri$chri$ Registered Users 94 Posts
    ILL SIGN THIS TOO.. TEAM TURFS UP HAD CHANCE AT TPOP 100 NOW I MANAGED TO LOG IN AFTER AN HOUR OF TRYING LONG ENOUGH TO SEE WE NOW SIT IN 177TH PLACE.. AND NONE OF MY TEAM WAS ONLINE GOT INTO MULTIPLAYER LOUNGE NOBODY THERE AND GOT INTO TURF WAR LOUNGE NOBODY THERE.. SO HOW ARE TEAM RANKS CHANGING WHEN NOBODY IS ONLINE IF U LOG IN IT ALLOWS U FOR JUST A MOMENT AND THE OROGRAM STARTS STICKING SCREENS AND NOT REFRESHING TO NEXT SCREEN.. THEN IT TOLD ME MY FORD MUSTANG WAS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR TURF WAR AFTER I HAD LOGGED INTO IT ONE BEFORE.. LOL.. THEY SHOULD GIVE US ALL THE TOP PRIZE FREE FOR EVERY TEAM WHO ENTERED ALONG WITH A 1000 GEM PACKAGE DEAL.. ILL BE HAPPY. CAUSE I WASTED OVER 700 GEMS ON THIS TURF WAR THUS FAR IN REPAIRS AND BOOSTING.
  • Options
    LSVBOOSTLSVBOOST Registered Users 123 Posts
    I'll sign this...I haven't been able to turf since yesterday after 4...some bs