Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Ford Demon & Firebird F/S

I have a top 100 Ford Demon for sale! Leave offers below! U5ZU6hf.jpg And I have a stock unwrapped Firebird for sale! Asking 700k cHxsKMs.jpg If you're interested leave messages below and do not believe anyone saying that they are me! We will make a deal here first then we can meet in game!

Comments

• PSYCHOMOTORPSYCHOMOTOR Registered Users 5 Posts
    1m for the ford?
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Bro I'll buy them both give me UR best price
  • CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    I have cars for trade...check my gararge...ign circusofsins...if there's nothin there ya want I can also do gem cars

• BEAST DOG 1567BEAST DOG 1567 Registered Users 296 Posts
    Gonzo ill take the firebird for the 700k rrc and ill give 15$ paypal for the ford
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Ford has been sold! I have the firebird left! Beast Dog what is your in game name?
  • dcampodcampo Registered Users 244 Posts
    I'm online and added you for the firebird cash on hand. My ign .. campise
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Both cars have been sold!