Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

daily login bonus...

jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
Admin this is still not working for any of the veteran guys. I have restarted reinstalled. Nothing I made a new account and it works fine though but I want it on my old account! Need to fix it!

Comments

• Options
    ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    Don't work for my account either.
  • Options
    Eur0TunedEur0Tuned Registered Users 5 Posts
    Doesnt work on mine either but we are top tier drivers we make the daily bonuses by just sitting in the chair
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Dosnt work for me either. Wondering if a admin would post about all the bugs and when they will fix them
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We apologize for the inconvenience, we are currently taking a look at this.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    We applied a fix for this, is anyone still experiencing this issue?

• Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    I received one bonus yesterday but none today.
  • Options
    Try force quitting the app and relaunching it.

If that doesn't work send us an email at mobilesupport@ciegams.com, subject: Racing Rivals and include your racer name and a description of the issue and any steps you've tried to resolve it.

• Options
    dazdaz Registered Users 4 Posts
    This is still a problem for me.
  • Options
    ROCKET 442ROCKET 442 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Hasn't worked for me since the "big" reformat.tried rebuiding the cache and also deleting all the data and praying that the game actually found my play account again. I have been logging in with the pc thru facebook sometimes to do the offers on there(they're differant fyi)but i dont think it has anything to do with it but if i does, well, i did. I havent uninstalled and reinstalled. But that seams almost like a scripted answer for most problems so ill try that but i just dont have faith in it.
    Next time you guys want to drastically change the game, dont. Just please dont. Next "big" update just start from scratch and call it RR2 and leave the original game the hell alone. It was flawed but it was fine. If im gonna have anything tested on me i would prefer it to be some kind of new drug. Better my hair fall out then me pull it out..